Seedsman Seeds - Support & Discussion Thread

Today is for those of you who are looking for fat, stuffed and well-battered things. :showboating:
This plant was grown in a 7 Liter pot, what do you think? enough fat? :ganjamon:

Bruce Banger - Aitor.png

Mine wasn't as pretty as yours but it definitely was chunky.

Bruce Banner #3-Day 85F-a.jpeg

Thanks for sharing!! Interesting, it was a window run or just placed there to take the pic? :yummy:

That's where I take all my pictures. We don't have a whole lot of space to work in. The window always looks dirty because it's also where I spray them when needed.

That's where I take all my pictures. We don't have a whole lot of space to work in. The window always looks dirty because it's also where I spray them when needed.

Ah oh.. sorry don't worry, the small veg plants led me to confusion, hence my question. As for having room to do things, I could cry with you... If you could see what I have to do to photograph my plants decently, ainss... This is a small two-bedroom apartment in a block. So imagine, my grow room has neighbors on 3 walls. :ganjamon:

Yes i have seen some.. here an avg of sizes on Bruce...

Bruce Banger phenos.jpg
Nice, I was under the impression auto's did not grow as well as regs or fems. Then I found Rick Mosca. I saw his were getting big and now you, I have 2 bruce banner x baja blast I hope will fill my 3x3 tent with. Thanks for getting back to me , I grew a Bruce Banner from 420 for 2 years but what it actually was I have no idea? Cheers SSgrower I guess I shouldn't say the bean company, sorry.

Nice, I was under the impression auto's did not grow as well as regs or fems. Then I found Rick Mosca. I saw his were getting big and now you, I have 2 bruce banner x baja blast I hope will fill my 3x3 tent with. Thanks for getting back to me , I grew a Bruce Banner from 420 for 2 years but what it actually was I have no idea? Cheers SSgrower I guess I shouldn't say the bean company, sorry.
Sorry im lost in the conversation or im missing something.. when do you say regs or fem I assume do you mean just photoperiods, as do you know both can have fem and reg versions, right? Just saying because I found that a lot of people mess on this..
Ok and you were asking about Bruce Banger Auto?? These pics are from photo fem plants.. We haven't auto but have a FASt flowering version as well. :green_heart:

Sorry @SSgrower forgot to answer about Auto Vs photoperiod... Here are my thoughts as a grower. Autos can be the same good as photoperiods, just people need to have in mind they arent as easy to grow as the market says... I think its so opposed, and just a bad way to start growing with at the newbie lvl.. I don't like to grow them, autos such on small pots a lot.. but in my case its just because I cant control veg stage and plants get so big for such containers and my oversaturated 4x4 grow tent for 9 plants under a 600W HPS bulb.. So usually that got insane when I had run up to 8 strains in a row... so Usually I don't grow.. but I've seen growers getting amazing plants with every seed... plus I seen a lot of nice plants too:lot-o-toke:

Thanks for the response, yes I am aware that auto's have regs, and we can use them to make more auto's. I am brand new to auto's vs photoperiod and learning a lot here and on Utube broadcast like James Loud, breeder and others like Rick Mosca and Edgar Pena. Cheers and thanks for the support. SSgrower

Thanks for the response, yes I am aware that auto's have regs, and we can use them to make more auto's. I am brand new to auto's vs photoperiod and learning a lot here and on Utube broadcast like James Loud, breeder and others like Rick Mosca and Edgar Pena. Cheers and thanks for the support. SSgrower

Thanks homie, yes its a non-stop learning game.. The more information the better. :green_heart:

In the other thread you have seen the announcement, so here you can see them in depth!!

here the first one :yummy:

This plant was grown in a 7 Liter pot in 11 weeks from seed unpack. So juicy

Juicy Zkittlez Auto - Aitor.png

Description
Juicy Zkittlez Auto Feminised is an autoflowering cannabis strain that offers a sweet and fruity flavour with a potent and relaxing effect. This hybrid strain is the result of crossing Strawberry Banana Grape Auto with Zkittlez Auto, resulting in a 70% indica and 30% sativa variety with autoflowering properties.

Cultivation:​

Juicy Zkittlez Auto Feminised is an excellent choice for beginners as it is very easy to cultivate. The plant structure is characterised by a thick and sturdy trunk with short branches that support the hard and dense buds with a lot of resin. The plant can grow up to 150cm in height, making it a medium-sized plant. This strain needs at least 66-73 days from seed to harvest when grown indoors, with a maximum yield of 500 gr/m2. When cultivated outdoors, the plant reaches its full potential and produces large yields.

The appearance and colour of Juicy Zkittlez Auto Feminised buds are hard and dense, and covered in a thick layer of resin that sparkles like diamonds. The THC content of this strain is relatively high, although the exact percentage remains unknown. The CBD content is relatively low. Juicy Zkittlez Auto Feminised is suitable for extractions, including shatter, wax, and hash.

Flavours and Scents:​

The taste and flavour of Juicy Zkittlez Auto Feminised is characterised by its sweet and fruity flavour with small nuances of banana and lemon. It is a very tasty strain that leaves a pleasant aftertasteon the palate. The scent is equally as delightful and is characterised by a sweet and fruity aroma with small notes of lemon.

Effect:​

The effect of Juicy Zkittlez Auto Feminised is potent and relaxing, making it perfect for unwinding after a long day. The high starts with a cerebral rush, followed by a full-body relaxation that eases pain and tension. This strain is perfect for those looking to relax, unwind, and destress. It is ideal for use in the evening or before bed, as it may cause drowsiness.

In short, Juicy Zkittlez Auto Feminised is a strain that offers a delightful taste and flavour, a potent and relaxing effect, and is easy to cultivate, making it an excellent choice for beginners and seasoned growers alike.

Cannabis Seeds for Sale since 2003 | Seedsman USA

Thanks homie, so good the Peyote Forum but Super Skunk? it was Seedsman pack or a freebie? or just another breeder we carry?
Hmmm....
Looks like it was a freebie from Black Friday. Pack said S. Super Skunk. If it isn't yours it's probably Sensi maybe?

The forum was really good. The peyote Zkittles was good too.
I've been using Forum for a few years now.
It's great for inflammation and helps to relieve my migraines. I always have a stash on hand.
Ran it with the Peyote Wi-fi originally.
That one was pretty good too.

Back
Top Bottom