Seedsman Seeds - Support & Discussion Thread

I have....

IMG_20220516_082109510.jpg

IMG_20220516_082127690_2 (1).jpg

Welcome back @SeedsMan .

Beasty colas and thanks for the welcome!! :passitleft:

Hello, community!

At Seedsman, we are thrilled to rejoin this wonderful forum and provide assistance with any questions you may have about our genetics, as well as those from other esteemed breeders we collaborate with. To celebrate our return, we have an exclusive discount code just for you - 420MAG10

While most of you are familiar with our brand, for those who aren't, here's a brief overview. For the past twenty-one years, Seedsman has sat at the forefront of cannabis innovation. As the first seedbank to commercialize autoflowering and CBD genetics, we passionately pursue new and old varieties, focusing on selecting a genetic library with diverse, unique traits.

Our story began in 2002 when two cousins founded Seedsman with a deep love for the genetic heritage of cannabis and a vision to connect the world’s greatest breeders. They created an international network of experts and innovators by searching the globe for seeds, expertise, knowledge, and culture.

The company evolved and expanded from these humble beginnings into a leading seedbank where collectors can access the highest-quality authentic seeds from the world’s best breeders alongside landrace strains preserved by nature and collected by local botanists and enthusiasts.

Together we have created our own premium cannabis strains as well as developed one of the most diverse and comprehensive seed catalogues on the planet. Welcome to Seedsman, where the spirit of cannabis lives.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us either here or via private message. We are more than happy to assist you and would love to see your grows thriving with our genetics.

Without further ado, we extend our heartfelt gratitude and look forward to hearing from you soon!
Seedsman HQ.
I'm happy to have discount codes in your catalogue, with one of your brands I found my first autoflowering plants with a power similar to photoperidics and 10 years later they are still among the most powerful automatic flowering plants. Among other things, it's a brand that I can't find on other platforms! Very Good!

I'm happy to have discount codes in your catalogue, with one of your brands I found my first autoflowering plants with a power similar to photoperidics and 10 years later they are still among the most powerful automatic flowering plants. Among other things, it's a brand that I can't find on other platforms! Very Good!

Thanks homie, just this year one customer got a 3rd place in a Spanish Cup with our Zkittlez Auto lab-tested at 18%.. not just a good amount for an auto but also an amazing taste... :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom