Seedsman Seeds - Support & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea both links say oops something went wrong , the browser i use is duckduckgo on Android
😊 :snowboating:

Its kinda weird because I can click on other sponsors links with no issues 💁‍♂️ I first thought you mightn't sell to Australia and that was why link wouldn't work.
:snowboating: :lot-o-toke:

AU is only available to buy for existing customers before 2021... but I don't think that is the cause, still available to browse for any user. :yummy:

Not sure if you guys are still having issues with the Seedsman link. This is the one I use (I use DuckDuckGo as well, duck google):

Just got done with Seedsman's Fuel D.OG and have some Bubba Cheesecake seedlings going at the moment as well. Have always enjoyed Seedsman seeds.

Thanks, homie!! I love Bubba especially.. here are some shots. :hookah:

Bubba Cheesecake collage.png

Happy to see you back on 420 @SeedsMan I did a sponsored grow with your Peyote Wi-Fi way back in 2020. Welcome Home!! Would be lovely if you would consider sponsoring the monthly Nugget of the Month contest.
Got any pics of it ? I tried to grow it around that same time & had all kinds of issues. Only strain I ever had a lot of trouble with. I use to buy from Seedsman a while back & most of their seeds did great. Peyote Wi-Fi was the exception.
But the other 25 strains or so I bought from them did great. In the near future I'll try them out again since they are a Sponsor here at 420Mag. Hopefully they still have the Good Deals, Good Prices & Freebies.... lol.

Got any pics of it ? I tried to grow it around that same time & had all kinds of issues. Only strain I ever had a lot of trouble with. I use to buy from Seedsman a while back & most of their seeds did great. Peyote Wi-Fi was the exception.
But the other 25 strains or so I bought from them did great. In the near future I'll try them out again since they are a Sponsor here at 420Mag. Hopefully they still have the Good Deals, Good Prices & Freebies.... lol.

Hey sure.. let check the archive :nomo:

Grown in 7L pot

PW01PWifi W011dried.jpg
PW01PWifi W011f.jpg
PW01PWifi W011.jpg

Been a few years ago so I don't remember details of the grow other then the final product was extremely nice and the cross I made with it using Jellium pollen was / is a real winner. I can say though that I give all my plants long legs at the end of stretch to push more energy to the bud sites and allow better air flow.
Golden Tiger Plant.jpg

I grew your Blueberry back when I was first getting started. I'd say almost 5 years ago now.

No pictures but I can say that it was the nicest plant I had grown up till then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom