LST Questions

Ripples

When training your plants do you leave the ties on till harvest or do you remove them after a period of time replacing them in new areas to continue training? If you remove how long should you leave them in place before removing and relocating? Thanks, the help I'm getting from everyone is great. The girls are looking very sexy!

Leave the ties on. You can always move them and tie them in different places, but if you don't do it quick, they will go back to original spot after a few hours. I've had supercropped branches that had to be tied cause they still tried to pop back up

Re: LST Questions...

I like to give them a break or rest every once in a while. Sometimes it's just a day or two. Allows me a chance to see the plant in a more natural sense, or how it flows. It can't hurt the plants; gives you a chance to move/adjust the support; and I think strengthens the branches. Or simulates them. Of course I'm a rookie so I'd listen to PM over me,, and I like to play/adjust. But, I've had grows where I left the ties on the whole time and the branches were scarred after, maybe my method caused it. But, I like to move the restraints is what I'm saying.

:420: LST ok good subject. Everyone has there own way. Here's mine, I start in early veg. I also top and fim. You should remove and reposition stems too get the most light too all areas. I keep this up until 6/7 week of flower. I also trim some fan leaves to open up all my bud sights. I then remove all ties and watch the magic.

20141201_090654_1_.jpg

20150113_172152.jpg

Back
Top Bottom