LST pot question

HigherTheHigh

hello all
im on lst training some northern lights at the moments in 1.5L pots and going to transfer them into 20L pots soon, there 4 weeks and 3 days old, switched them on 12/12 about 5 days ago.
question is because iv trained them to 1 side do i place them in the centre of the middle of the 20L pot or motre towards the outside? sounds a stupid question but im just curious.
anyone else know on when i can start giving them boost & pk?
thanks everyone :D

Well, going from 1 liter pots to 20 liter isn't a real good idea. Neither is repotting them after the flip to 12/12. Sorry but that is the 2 most important thing I see here. You can plant then center or off center. That's up to you.

Well, going from 1 liter pots to 20 liter isn't a real good idea. Neither is repotting them after the flip to 12/12. Sorry but that is the 2 most important thing I see here. You can plant then center or off center. That's up to you.

i know i shouldnt of but it was te lack of $$$ :( i was told i could do that on here previous, nothing serious can happen if i do though can it?

i know i shouldnt of but it was te lack of $$$ :( i was told i could do that on here previous, nothing serious can happen if i do though can it?

The only big issue is that the first 3 weeks of flower is the stretch period. Stunting them in the stretch period will absolutely dictate the final size and yield but you sure need to get them in bigger pots so you really have no choice. I understand why and that's very understandable. Get it done as quick as you can though.

Back
Top Bottom