First organic grow - BioBizz question

HigherTheHigh

Hello all im back with a whole new grow!

Im running two plants side by side, one organic and another using synthetic nutrients, i was planning on starting a journal but im not an organic man and i will need help pretty much every step and i need YOUR help.

So for starters im growing super lemon haze and green crack, i plan to use organic biobizz on the super lemon haze and use synthetic on the green crack.

Both around the same age i was told (i bought them already vegged up around 3 weeks old).

So im running them both in coco/perlite mix,both just been transplanted, green crack is in a 20L pot and the super lemon haze is in a 7L pot, i plan to flip them on the 8th of march which gives them a good 2 weeks to bed there new roots in. (update: transplanted the super lemon haze into a 20L pot).

Both in a 1x1m tent with a 600w MH bulb, 2 weeks into flowering i will swap for a dual spectrum or i may go for a flowering bulb if people persuade me with good feed back.

I have started LST traing the super lemon haze as it was quite small and she has taking very well i would say in the 4 days she has had, iv left the green crack un trained as it came with a very thin stem for its height but i have noticed an improvement.

Question is how much to people use of BioBizz - Bio-Grow, as the super lemon haze leaves are turning a bright yellow like its asking for more N, iv started using 3ML to each litre instead of the full 4ML it states or should i just go all in? iv always used 3/4 strength.

Any info on the organic range im using, BioBizz - bloom - top max & root enhancer, aswell as any info on the super lemon haze would be greatly appreciated.

The sole purpose of the two side by side is i want to see how each plant takes in the same environment, for quality, yield as well as which i prefer better growing as sometimes using synthetics can not only be pricey but sometimes a hindrance.

I will get some pics as soon as i can.

As always, i thank each and everyone for taking there time to come take a look, thank you all!

A nitrogen deficiency will generally start at the lower leaves. It looks more like an iron defecit with the way the yellowing progresses from the petiole out towards the leaft tip, and the veins remain green in the middle. Is your pH a little high? Iron will lock out at pH ranges above 7

Ph sits around 5.9 - 6-3 iv upped the dose of BioBizz to 3ml and i think its starting to get a little greener, so it may just be a N problem but iv got a journal for them so ill be posting everyday to see how we exactly get on, the green crack isnt showing any signs of a problem, we shall see how they unfold in the next few days, nice to see you again fert, hope you had a great christmas and new year!

I need help from people that have used the BioBizz range, bi-grow, bio-bloom and top max as the Super Lemon Haze is showing a N deficiency i think (not to sure), the leaf tips are starting to yellow off, the pictures dont do any justice at all, any help on how many ML's to 1L would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys!

The biobizz Fish mix is good for N deficiency, it dosnt need breaking down in the soil and is available straight away to the plants, I would get some Eco Charge from your local hydro store and top dress following the instructions, it has a low slow release npk and is full of beneficial bacteria and macro nutrients for organic grows, i use it alongside biobizz and havnt looked back since. I also just follow biobizz feeding schedule regarding ml/L. Also my water ph is really high even after adding nutrients so i use an organic ph down and feed around 6.5- 7.0 Ph and that is in soil.

Good luck and hope i have helped.

Hello @coralman buddy!

Thanks for the reply, if i use the fish mix in flower am i still okay using it in coco as there not in soil?

Im currently feeding 3.2ml per L if i went by BioBizz sites ml/L i think they will have a bigger N problem, as theres no way i could run 1ml, stuck in a situation :confused:

yeh should be fine and the bloom has really low N and needs to be supplemented with their veg feed, My only worry would be the cal/mag as iv never used biobizz in coco, im a soil grower so my medium is already packed with calcium and magnesium but im sure someone who grows organic in coco can help with that but theres plenty of organic cal/mag supplements on the market.

Iv just taken a look at one of the nutrients im using thats totally organic called mother pukka budwiser and thats got a high amount of calcium in so ill start feeding that straight away from tomorrow, iv never had a problem with calcium in coco but like you say i may be encountering one now.

Back
Top Bottom