Lukebro's 1st Grow From Bagseed

...I've been doing some lst but kinda nervous to top them idk why haha...
I cried a little (not really) when I topped mine, but after seeing how fast they bounced back & the good it did them I can't stop defoliating! Lol~ my 2 topped & lst'd plants have more than 13 tops now...

I cried a little (not really) when I topped mine, but after seeing how fast they bounced back & the good it did them I can't stop defoliating! Lol~ my 2 topped & lst'd plants have more than 13 tops now...

I topped and lst'd a little but I realize now I coulda let em veg longer and done more LST but it's my first grow so just wanted to make sure I had some ladies :)

Yea I'll hopefully be able to get a few clones going. I might have to clean out the other side of the closet for a veg area. But there's literally a mountain of clothes that I would have to do something with lmao

Group shot :) still only know the sex of 1 out of the 5.
420-magazine-mobile954814491.jpg

My girl is the smallest of the 5. The other 4 are tall and really stretching. I wonder if the rest are guys. Talk about a gang bang..

So I have 2 confirmed females yay :) the other three I'm pretty positive are boys. This pic sucks I'll try to get a better one.

Just got my first boy, but it looked like that~ very different from the girls... boo bawlz~yay edibles! I noticed both of us had girls showing first luke~ super interesting as I've read boys mature first... just gives us more room for the girls! Happy greens my friend!

Just got my first boy, but it looked like that~ very different from the girls... boo bawlz~yay edibles! I noticed both of us had girls showing first luke~ super interesting as I've read boys mature first... just gives us more room for the girls! Happy greens my friend!

Yea vesp I thought that was weird too. I read that males show first as well. But yea 2 girls is fine by me ..

Back
Top Bottom