M.O.A.B strain, 2 months into veg, grown in Coco and perlite

Christos1974

420 Member
Any info on flowering this particular strain would be appreciated.

20210505_154054.jpg

20210503_161543.jpg

20210426_185358.jpg

20210426_185339.jpg

@Christos1974, Welcome to 420 magazine. It's awesome to see someone else growing M.O.A.B, she's a beauty. She's a bit of head high so expect recursive thoughts and a lack of concentration. It's definitely a sativa leaning buzz. A local here had it lab tested at over 25% THC. It reeks of berries... so much so that you could probably grow it out without a carbon filter and no one would suspect a thing. When I open the jar from last fall it's like potpourri lol.

She does really well with LST training and isn't picky about how much or how little you feed her. When I first grew her last summer I didn't provide much more than some nitrogen rich soil and she didn't seem bothered by it. I've only ever grown clones of her and until now the genetics were shrouded in mystery. I see you mentioned A.M.S which lead me to this:

This exceptional strain has no equal, created especially for all the growers who are looking to smoke a strain that offers everything you have been looking for all your life. Made with a Blueberry 420 x Chem dawg crossed with a Blue Dream XTRM x Hindu kush. This powerful strain is phenomenal when it comes to taste and flavor. She tastes both earthy and sweet, a rich blueberry flavor with slight diesel undertones.

When I was first given my cutting it was labeled as M.O.A.B (OG), so I figure someone maybe added OG to the mix to speed up the flowering time or it just expressed itself in one of the phenotypes. Our outdoor season is short so anything over 8-9 weeks is asking for trouble.

Hopefully you'll do a pheno hunt and keep some clones but either way I'm anxious to see how things turn out. Keep us updated and feel free to check out my journal.

1.jpg

Thank you for welcoming me to the community. I really appreciate you taking the time to respond and provide me with information on this particular strain, I'm definitely cloning and I will post more pics in the future. Also, the pic you provided is awesome

Back
Top Bottom