Maintaining ideal tent temps in the dark period

PlanetJanet

Hey,

I have a quick question regarding temp. maintenance. I have a 2ftx2ft tent, with a mars hydro 300w LED light setup. I am wondering if the small fan heater that i have connected to temp switch will be fine to maintain temps in the dark period of my 12/12 photoperiod ? My issue is due to it being a fan heater will it provide to much "dry" heat and affect humidity levels etc?

Thanks

I have heaters, I've moved from small electric space heaters to a medium sized oil filed radiant heater for my 7x7. Works great. I have a few plants in my bloom room so they all help keep my RH high, I actually run a dehumidifier lights off, mid to late bloom to keep the RH dialed in.

I assume you have one plant going,, much tougher to deal with in my opinion. I'm sure someone will be along to help but one plant is easy, and hard to control things. Then you get into multiple plants, strains, and you start having fun...

I have heaters, I've moved from small electric space heaters to a medium sized oil filed radiant heater for my 7x7. Works great. I have a few plants in my bloom room so they all help keep my RH high, I actually run a dehumidifier lights off, mid to late bloom to keep the RH dialed in.

I assume you have one plant going,, much tougher to deal with in my opinion. I'm sure someone will be along to help but one plant is easy, and hard to control things. Then you get into multiple plants, strains, and you start having fun...

Yes MedMan, just the one. I will have to test it out, i think if i keep a steady flow of fresh air into the tent i think it will offset the dry air of the space heater. I think it will only kick in and heat for a few minutes a few times a day, the tent should hold the temps in the region I'm looking for so i guess it will be a case of trial and error.

Back
Top Bottom