Making concentrated colloidal silver?

Remystemple

I"m just wondering how they do it. my only guess is that they make it to the max ppm the water can hold then boil it down.
sound right?

When I make it I shoot for 30-50 ppm. If I let it go longer and it is toward the high end, I call it concentrated, as opposed to a batch that doesn't have as much silver in it. I test mine visually after seeing it a few times, by just shining a laser through it. The laser light can easily show you if you have a heavy or a light concentration of silver in that water. I suppose boiling it down could help concentrate it, but then I would have silver all over whatever I boiled it in, and that would be a mess. I will stick to doing it the way I have been... and I will gauge whether it is concentrated by how long I kept the electrolysis going. I suspect this "concentrated" tag is simply marketing... and that the 30 ppm works as well as the 50 ppm in the hands of a skilled gender changer.

When I make it I shoot for 30-50 ppm. If I let it go longer and it is toward the high end, I call it concentrated, as opposed to a batch that doesn't have as much silver in it. I test mine visually after seeing it a few times, by just shining a laser through it. The laser light can easily show you if you have a heavy or a light concentration of silver in that water. I suppose boiling it down could help concentrate it, but then I would have silver all over whatever I boiled it in, and that would be a mess. I will stick to doing it the way I have been... and I will gauge whether it is concentrated by how long I kept the electrolysis going. I suspect this "concentrated" tag is simply marketing... and that the 30 ppm works as well as the 50 ppm in the hands of a skilled gender changer.
It does seem like the laser can tell us how weak or strong it is. I'm gonna try slow cook a batch down just to see.

You have to work to glean much useable info from it but it does give a better description of what colloidal silver is, as opposed to ionic, and some ideas of how to make it. (UV and other forms of light), as well as a couple other tidbits.

and here COLLOIDAL SILVER INFO - Let's Cut Through The BS | Real Raw Food - which has some interesting points about ‘ppm’

In any case It’s obvious that a simple silver solution made with electrolysis does work to reverse female plants. I still haven’t figured out why the pollination rates vary so much but I doubt if it relates to ppm.

You have to work to glean much useable info from it but it does give a better description of what colloidal silver is, as opposed to ionic, and some ideas of how to make it. (UV and other forms of light), as well as a couple other tidbits.

and here COLLOIDAL SILVER INFO - Let's Cut Through The BS | Real Raw Food - which has some interesting points about ‘ppm’

In any case It’s obvious that a simple silver solution made with electrolysis does work to reverse female plants. I still haven’t figured out why the pollination rates vary so much but I doubt if it relates to ppm.
I'll look after work for sure. I guess it's more of a curiosity than anything. But if I could make a concentrate I definitely would. I have a batch sitting on a coffee warmer now.

From what I’ve read the stuff most of us make with electrolysis ends up being around 80% ionic (dissolved) silver/20% actual colloidal (suspended) silver. The suspended silver supposedly doesn’t register on the EC meter, hence the discrepancies. True colloidal silver (most isn’t) therefore wouldn’t read very well.

If my latest CS pollination attempt fails I’m going to make some STS and try that- seems to have a better success rate.

From what I’ve read the stuff most of us make with electrolysis ends up being around 80% ionic (dissolved) silver/20% actual colloidal (suspended) silver. The suspended silver supposedly doesn’t register on the EC meter, hence the discrepancies. True colloidal silver (most isn’t) therefore wouldn’t read very well.

If my latest CS pollination attempt fails I’m going to make some STS and try that- seems to have a better success rate.

STS seems nice and easy with way less spraying. i wonder if it'll help my bad toe nail like the CS does :laugh:

Ok I hit up ebay and ordered the two ingredients needed for STS. My trillions of CS induced pods do not seem to be creating any visible pollen so far, and many are simply falling on the floor unopened, which is something I remember happening the last time my CS attempt failed. Overall my success rates are better than 50% but it’s still hit and miss.

Ok I hit up ebay and ordered the two ingredients needed for STS. My trillions of CS induced pods do not seem to be creating any visible pollen so far, and many are simply falling on the floor unopened, which is something I remember happening the last time my CS attempt failed. Overall my success rates are better than 50% but it’s still hit and miss.

i think my friend is gonna hook me up with some sodium thiosulphate. i'll be able to get the silver nitrate from amazon. i'm gonna prepare for the worst. i already took clones of the 2 mothers i don't have seeds for lol. if it doesn't work i'll go STS for sure. weird that CS is so hit and miss.

After reading a ton more articles on CS mostly compiled by stoners, the facts are clear as mud to me. People tend to repeat whatever stuff they hear elsewhere- as we know.

It’s confusing to me why it would work so well sometimes and other times not at all...

I’m going to keep spraying the tip of one branch, in case that encourages more pollen, while leaving the main horde of pods alone to do what they will. I’m going to put a piece of black material underneath and try to discern if there is any pollen being produced.

I know that @Icemud beat his head against this issue for quite a while. I think in the end he had success after switching to STS.

Back
Top Bottom