Male or female - First time grower

ginweller

First time grower here and super confused what my plants sex is. Through online research, Im pretty sure that one of these is a male. Just not sure if the other one is. This is week two of flowering - I let them grow/vegetate for a good two solid months. I kept a close eye on them and thought for sure they were both females. Not so, obviously.

Growing hydroponically. Alien Lemons and Cracked Ape. Both heavy Indicas.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I hate that I've wasted so much time, but any additional suggestions on what (if) I can do with the males would be appreciated as well. Thank you.

Not sure which picture belong to which (burple light is not good for pics)
Both look like males I'm sorry to say..No white pistil hairs but I do see some little balls, I think..
:bump:

Not sure which picture belong to which (burple light is not good for pics)
Both look like males I'm sorry to say..No white pistil hairs but I do see some little balls, I think..
:bump:

Buzzer is right looks like males. But if you can get a better pic without the blurple in it it would be better to look at. Sometimes that's how it goes, you veg for 6 weeks or so only to find out that they are males. If so and you don't want seeds. Get them out in case there is a female in there!..Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom