Male or female?

Male or female?

• Male

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Female

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You also want to remember. You said you bought a cheap light. So as is you probably won't have the light penetration and you didn't top or LST to make a flat canopy, so you'll get alot of popcorn bud down the bottom. Food for thought bro.

Yeah I got a cheap led 150 watt I thought at the time since it was only one plant it would be enough. But I have been using 2 extra house lights to give it a little more light. And yes I didn't top it because I didn't know how to or when to because this is my first grow its pretty much my experiment before I go shovel out a grand for a proper little couple plant grow. This was just pretty much for practice and learning. And if I even get a couple zips out of it I'd be happy lol.

Not sure yet Im thinking about a nextlight my buddy owns a Hydroponics store and he recommended them but haven't done much research on em yet.

Very nice on your grow tho. Looks beautiful. I'm gonna have to learn some more and hopfully I'll beable to get on your level! Did u dry any buds yet? I would love to see what you produced.

Very nice on your grow tho. Looks beautiful. I'm gonna have to learn some more and hopfully I'll beable to get on your level! Did u dry any buds yet? I would love to see what you produced.
Thanks bro. I haven't harvested yet. They still got about 3 weeks of flower at least I'd say. Keep following and I'll post pics bro.

Is this a good friend or just a guy at the hydro store?

He will meet me at the store after hours and walk me through shit. He's a good dude.
Good to have a mentor who is prepared to walk you through stuff. Don't overthink it is my advice. You can start small and add to your set up as go along, thats what I did. I have a mate who is mentoring me from the other side ofnthe world ! I am in Outback Australia and he is in the UK, he has been giving me some good pointers, this place has been the best place for info, having a Journal is fantastic, people really get behind you and will give you advice. The more you post, the more feedback you get. You can tailor your grow to your specific requirement and your means.

No I was going to start it tomorrow

You have to switch to be able to determine the sex of the plant. They do sometimes show pre-flowers when they are sexually mature, but in most cases you gotta change the light schedule.

As it was suggested, some training will help with light penetration and maximize your yield, so perhaps look into that.
:high-five:

Awesome. Thanks everyone. I'm glad theres people out there willing to help.
You will find that is the way here, everyone is out to see you get your seed all the way to fat buds with the least possible hassle. If you have a question - just ask. As my old Histort teacher used to say 'the only stupid question is the one you don't ask that turns out to be the one thing that turns round and bites you on the ass'. You can rest assured if you don't know, then there will others who want to know that info, plus there are plenty of people who only learnt by asking that same question.

We all want to see the bid show and a good harvest. Stoner community is good like that. Well most of them. I had a plant show sex after 4 weeks or less of veg and some only after flipping. Let's flip it and see bro

Now remember flower doesn't start from when you flip. It's starts when you get your first bud sites. Take lots of pics and we will guide you young padawan.

Back
Top Bottom