Male or female?

Male or female?

• Male

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Female

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I remember once a timer broke, I had to put the alarm at 7 in the morning to turn off the lights, and if we were out shopping or anything, it was a living hell to get back in time to turn on the lights again. I kept that going for a while. Got old really fast and got myself a wifi timer I could program with the telephone. I don't trust the analogue timers anymore. They have made me almost lose my harvest two times now

I remember once a timer broke, I had to put the alarm at 7 in the morning to turn off the lights, and if we were out shopping or anything, it was a living hell to get back in time to turn on the lights again. I kept that going for a while. Got old really fast and got myself a wifi timer I could program with the telephone. I don't trust the analogue timers anymore. They have made me almost lose my harvest two times now
You got a link for your Wi-Fi timer bro? Or a pic

It's something the alarm company sells for their alarm systems, but I bet you can find similar stand alone systems on for example amazon or ebay

You got a link for your Wi-Fi timer bro? Or a pic

420-magazine-mobile1757868400.jpg

Not positive but so far looking like a female but dont wanna get ahead of myself yet. Def can tell the growth difference when u start flowering, even after one day.

420-magazine-mobile1757868400.jpg

Not positive but so far looking like a female but dont wanna get ahead of myself yet. Def can tell the growth difference when u start flowering, even after one day.
You getting ahead of yourself mates haha. No female pre flowers yet. But also no male so that's good. It will take a few days

420-magazine-mobile865805504.jpg

Accidently just cracked the stem of this at the main stem. Is it going to mess anything up? Should I remove it? Or will it keep growing? Second pic is the crack.
420-magazine-mobile1705611725.jpg

420-magazine-mobile600265259.jpg
420-magazine-mobile291411222.jpg

Finally starting to show female signs it's looking like! Hoping it doesn't end up being a herm since it was started with a random platinum kush seed

The cracked stem is to a fan leaf. They're a dime a dozen it won't hurt to lose one. Defoliation can be your friend if done properly but that can be something you look into for a month before attempting. Take the time to learn your plant and she will reward you. Congrats, it's a lady!

Back
Top Bottom