Male or Female?

Bluenoser

I'm rusty at this, just getting back in the grow after many years break from it.

This is one of those crappy Freedom Dream plants from Overgrow Canada. Only one out of 60 or so seeds even spouted, and it looked like a mutant from the start.
I am just playing around with it, it's a challenge to try to keep it alive from such a sad beginning lol.

Is this male, female or hermie? I'm thinking female, as there are no obvious nutz yet, but want to make sure, I don't want pollen from this POS getting anywhere near my real grow!

I even made 3 clones from it just for fun, lol.

Those lower growths make me wonder.
What do you think?
:)

Seeing pistils so at least part girl, from what I can tell just looks like calyx's and not male parts so far IMHO....just keep an eye on it and it will show more in awhile.

Thanks for your reply!

Like I say, I'm not too concerned about it if it ended up in the green bin, lol.

I know the genetics from this plant are less than valuable, but it does offer some CBD apparently, so I'm just playing with it to see what happens.

I've seen a couple of these plants yield pretty good buds for what it is, while others grew spindly lanky ugly plants with only popcorn.

I got super carried away with the LST training, (topped it twice) so it might not exactly be "low" stress training, I'm practicing on it for when the real grow is mature enough to start topping and maybe FIM'ing.

Thanks again :)

Back
Top Bottom