Manifold or Topping?

shaunr97

Hello I have 2 autos at the moment I would like to top one but I started to read about manifolding and I would like to hear your guys view?
- Which is higher yield?
Ive done topping couple times before but never manifolding is it worth it.

I wouldnt bother trying to mainline an auto mate. Can do it to a XXL auto in hydro with a shit load of light if you really want to. I saw 1 guy manage it successfully with a 10ish ouncer but it'll probably end in tears with a tiny, stress stunted plant.
Topping autos is good though. I get massively better yields when I top them. Just avoid smaller, faster flowering strains as they won't have time to recover.

I top and LST most of my autos and it works well and it doesn't slow the plants down.

I can't get them passed 3 oz if I let them grow naturally mate. Just doesn't work for me, tried it a few times now and I've been left heartbroken every time. Maybe had 1 at 4oz actually.Topped/lst gets me twice that in pots though.

I can't get them passed 3 oz if I let them grow naturally mate. Just doesn't work for me, tried it a few times now and I've been left heartbroken every time. Maybe had 1 at 4oz actually.Topped/lst gets me twice that in pots though.
SO you get twice the yield when you top your plant? is this where it creates two colons instead of one right?

SO you get twice the yield when you top your plant? is this where it creates two colons instead of one right?
"Colas". Colon is something else mate lol. But yes. I chop the 4th node off and get left with 6 main colas. Let em stretch a bit then tie them down and you get 18 colas, etc.

PSX_20190807_050534.jpg

My manafolding has so far been disappointing in regards to yield but have 3 more plants to harvest in about a week....U can check out my grow and it shows the complete grow...Green Gelato from seed

Back
Top Bottom