When to top?

TopShelfCBD

Hi folks,

I'm thinking it may be close to the time for me to top. It's my first grow and I don't want to mess anything up!

Is this girl ready to top? I eventually want to try the Manifolding or Mainlining technique.

420-magazine-mobile1635666086.jpg

I'm on my first grow NL fem, topped at the 3rd node a couple days ago and they are growing strong. Doing this will probably have different results with different strains just telling you my experience.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Plant looks healthy ... top now. Go for it ...
Waiting till the fifth node can add a week or two onto the vegging.

Guessing that's the White Widow? If it's Dinafem ... then I've grown that from seed. Really hardy strain ... really loved strong nutrients .... no probs (apart from bit of lock-out in weeks 3&4 flowering). I grew in coco though. Good luck ...

Nugbuckets who invented mainlining tops above third. Then three again. Then two. For eight colas.
Is that the fan leaves you have tied down?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You're supposed to tie the main shoots. I don't see any long enough to tie.

I've been mainlining my last two from seed and took cuts from anywhere from 3-4th node. You did just perfect. In two to three days you'll see two new shoots coming out and those two as they grow will be where you tie them down. Then as they grow you continue to defoil and top and tie and top and tie again depending on space.

So no need to tie down those two fan leaves. Let them reach for the light and they will tell you if hungry or not.

Give her some good veg nutes and what her take off.

I've been mainlining my last two from seed and took cuts from anywhere from 3-4th node. You did just perfect. In two to three days you'll see two new shoots coming out and those two as they grow will be where you tie them down. Then as they grow you continue to defoil and top and tie and top and tie again depending on space.

So no need to tie down those two fan leaves. Let them reach for the light and they will tell you if hungry or not.

Give her some good veg nutes and what her take off.

Thanks dubnation, I am resting easier now, lol

Back
Top Bottom