Maritimers

The Celt

Returning after a 4 year absence, I see a lot more Canadian members now than I remember, which is nice.

I am curious though, how many of you are Maritimers and more specifically Bluenosers? Considering Nova Scotia was determined to have the most cannabis users per capita in Canada, there should be a lot of us lol

NB here, getting some AK ready for outdoor soon, and a few clones from my indoor fem seeds,
Was a sad tragedy last week for you guys already in a bad situation, heart goes out to you all :peace:

Well this is outside my back door as of a few minutes ago, normally I would be putting out plants in the next 2 weeks here

2358E9BE-99E9-4A8C-9343-68900D30C6B5.jpeg

We have a place in Ontario and we live in Finger Lakes region NYS.

Love me some Lobsta..... and Kelp

You will have to come to NS one day mate, the seafood here is awesome with the best lobster caught along the north shore and the worlds best scallops come from Digby lol

That was us last week. We already have/had plants in the ground in the garden. It snowed every day and every night for 4 days straight. 2" down then stopped melted then 2" more at night... repeat. Didn't even have to break out the shovel, which was nice. Garden still OK. Gave us a reprieve on gardening.

Snow was like a blanket protected the plants from a hard freeze we had 1 night! I think its all behind us now! I even cut the grass this past weekend. Still @ 3-5C at sunrise.... ah well at daybreak. We live where its grey.

Back
Top Bottom