Mars - Dirt thread

20151205_145146_1_.jpg

Updation: 11/14-12-05 , 20 days into veg. Ran into some issues with humidity (16%)which was corrected by hanging wet towels (thanks 420).

Added GH grow n cal mag. Algae invasion aborted with H202 and pond enzymes. ordered humidifier .

trimmed off crunch fan leaves( caused by low humidity) and blotch lower leaves (caused by low cal mag).

Hopefully back on track! Read that kush is south east asian strain and needs high humidity. Hoping for some good night time meds.

I plan to transplant to live soil around week 5 to get the best of both hydro n humus. Researching glass on glass steam oil extraction:

found a page that suggested making kief and then boiling off at 450F in double glass distiller using H20 ( no solvents!)

Is this supposed to be a journal?

I guess so. Actually it is a sub thread of Mars Hydro called Mars dirt. Tolerances for talkin dirty are not as strict as they are over at Mars Hydro LOL. I am growing out some kush beans and plan to transfer over to dirt at some point in veg , maybe week 5. I never figured out how to make a journal yet. Me no savvy...Aloha!

Back
Top Bottom