Mars-Hydro - Formerly TopLedGrowLight - Customer Service Review

Here's the email that Sean sent me:

On 4 Jan 2016, at 1:44 PM, " 420grow@mars-hydro.com" < 420grow@mars-hydro.com> wrote:

Hi dear ****,

Checked your light problem, and found the problem, will send you the power supply and leds for replacing, the problem leds are 440nm, you can check the attachment to know their location, and with the video link:

And pls confirm the shipping info as below:
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

Accept OEM service,customize logo/color/spectrum/package as customers' requirement.
Provide customers best price, best discount,best service.
Sincerely look forward to cooperate with the local distributor/retailer, dropshipping/wholesales is available

<12303_12303_11222(12-0(12-14-14-58-24).png>
ShenZhen LG-LED Solutions Technology Co.,Ltd.
Address: 4F, L Building, JingTie Industrial Park
He'ao Village,Henggang Town
LongGang District, Shenzhen, 518115,China.

E: 420grow@mars-hydro.com
M: +86-15882021625(whatsapp available)
F:86 755 82880680
web: www.lgledsolutions.com
Online shop:www.mars-hydro.com
Linkedin:https://cn.linkedin.com/in/恩-肖-58a821108

Worldwide shipping directly from manufacture.
Stock available in China, USA&UK. Australia, Canada, Germany

Sent from my iPhone using 420

:circle-of-love:Hi Tribex, thanks for the info. Sean has mistaken you for the other customer. Sorry about the mistake.:Namaste: We have maintenance service center in Australia. We can help you to fix it. Tribex, I have asked Sean to contact you. :circle-of-love:
Here's the email that Sean sent me:

On 4 Jan 2016, at 1:44 PM, " 420grow@mars-hydro.com" < 420grow@mars-hydro.com> wrote:

Hi dear ****,

Checked your light problem, and found the problem, will send you the power supply and leds for replacing, the problem leds are 440nm, you can check the attachment to know their location, and with the video link:

And pls confirm the shipping info as below:
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

Accept OEM service,customize logo/color/spectrum/package as customers' requirement.
Provide customers best price, best discount,best service.
Sincerely look forward to cooperate with the local distributor/retailer, dropshipping/wholesales is available

<12303_12303_11222(12-0(12-14-14-58-24).png>
ShenZhen LG-LED Solutions Technology Co.,Ltd.
Address: 4F, L Building, JingTie Industrial Park
He'ao Village,Henggang Town
LongGang District, Shenzhen, 518115,China.

E: 420grow@mars-hydro.com
M: +86-15882021625(whatsapp available)
F:86 755 82880680
web: www.lgledsolutions.com
Online shop:www.mars-hydro.com
Linkedin:https://cn.linkedin.com/in/恩-肖-58a821108

Worldwide shipping directly from manufacture.
Stock available in China, USA&UK. Australia, Canada, Germany

Sent from my iPhone using 420

allsmile thank you for this thread. I was fixing to buy a mars unit from ebay but after reading this I paid the few extra dollars and bought directly from mars website. that way I know i will only have to deal with them directly in case I have any problems

Exactly what I did. I bypassed Amazon (and wouldn't use Ebay anyway), and bought from the source (the MarsHydro website).

chordpounder

:circle-of-love:Hi Tribex, I am sorry about this. It must be due to the driver supply when the bank of light went out. Could you send me the pictures of the light? I will help you. Tribex, we have warranty process which all our staff should follow. You can choose to fix it on your own or at our repair service center. If you have any issues within 3 months under normal us, we will send you the replacement parts OR return it to our service center (we pay the return shipping). After 3 months if the light has problem and you do not choose fix the light in house, you will be resposible for shipping charges to/from the service center. The exact amount for specific light has listed at the website. You can check here led grow lights-Mars Hydro Premium Warranty :Namaste: Tribex, you mentioned that when you first received the light, 2 of the fans were broken and we could have sent you the driver supply and LEDs. :straightface: This is really strange. First, if the new light has any problem, you have the right to return it to us without any loss. Within a 7 day period since you physically received your light (in accordance with the tracking information provided with your order) we will accept your return. You can check it at our Return process led grow lights-return policy If you choose to keep it, the only parts we will send to you are fans. How come it is driver supply and LEDs... :geek: Tribex, could you tell me the rep you are dealing with? I will ask her about it. Maybe she is new staff who doesn't know much about our products.:Namaste:

Sara,

Please confirm the Warranty Period of Mars-Hydro LED products. Is the following statement true, or false???
To receive 100% satisfaction, the buyer must find fault with the product within seven (7) days of purchase. After the seven (7) day period has passed, the buyer is responsible for shipping to and from your service center if fault is found.

Also, why doesn't Mars-Hydro maintain an office in North America??? My experience with Mars-Hydro has been most disappointing:yikes:.

Thank you...

Hi meadows57,
:Namaste:If the new light has any problem, you have the right to return it to us.:high-five:Within a 7 day period since you physically received your light (in accordance with the tracking information provided with your order) we will accept your return. You can check it at our Return process:led grow lights-return policy
:Namaste:If you have any issues within 3 months under normal use, we will send you the replacement parts or return it to our service center (we pay the return shipping). We also have warranty policy for 1 year and 2 year,you can check out our website: led grow lights-Mars Hydro Premium Warranty
We sold out thousands of lights every month,we control the defective rate under 3‰.We have stock for replacement parts at our international warehouse,we also have repair center in UK,Germany,USA,Australia,Canada.:high-five:
Please be confident to use our light:circle-of-love:,we will try our best to help our clients:high-five:
Sara,

Please confirm the Warranty Period of Mars-Hydro LED products. Is the following statement true, or false???
To receive 100% satisfaction, the buyer must find fault with the product within seven (7) days of purchase. After the seven (7) day period has passed, the buyer is responsible for shipping to and from your service center if fault is found.

Also, why doesn't Mars-Hydro maintain an office in North America??? My experience with Mars-Hydro has been most disappointing:yikes:.

Thank you...

I might as well retain my attorney now after reading that return policy. That's some crazy stuff...:geek:
I look forward to trying out the MarsII 700. Does it come with instructions included???:thanks:

Seems they have warranty problems on a couple of discussion forums. They were shut down on a forum where they had been on for 6 months or so and had had over 60 pages of discussions. All due to warranty! I have been looking at getting a light but guess I will go HID. Is this problem with all their LED's or just the Mars 2? I was wondering about the reflector 144's.

Seems they have warranty problems on a couple of discussion forums. They were shut down on a forum where they had been on for 6 months or so and had had over 60 pages of discussions. All due to warranty! I have been looking at getting a light but guess I will go HID.

I just watched the power supply, diode, and LED changeout video. Is that Sara at the soldering iron? Sounds like the mic needs some solder too. I'll be shipping my unit to the service center thank you. My interest is reducing heat and energy cost. Thought I'd try the LED thing, and verify the results some claim. I want to be a believer...

From the pics that are posted (date unknown) on the Mars-Hydro website, it appears that the user has separate spectrum controls on the 700 model. And I'm also aware that there are sweet spots within both spectrum that are directly related to plant distance. It means energy savings if you only power half the LEDS (dependent on growth stage), but are there advantages to be gained by powering both spectrums for the entire plant cycle?

The planets must be in alignment...Mars-Hydro just fixed my first problem, the incorrect item has been recalled by UPS. Hopefully the funds get here before my Alabama tax refund...

I watched your grow journals goober,...sorry groomer, nice job....you cost me five (5) posts yesterday. You're impeding my path to 50 posts pal...:allgood:

Meadows,

Anyone who has been here for any length of time has had posts removed.

Let me explain how this site works. :420: is different from many of the other cannabis sites. The moderators work very hard to make sure the content of the site follows the guidelines.

Those of us that have been here a while do our best to help others out the way we were helped when we started. Many of us are involved in other things then just growing. We are compiling medical information for treating serious illnesses with cannabis.

If you want to be part of the community, people (myself included) will be more then happy to help. Hurling insults is not the way to make friends here. :peace:

Instead of embellishing yesterday's storyline, maybe you could come off your high horse and address the spectrum issue. I'm listening Gomer..

No high horse here. I would be happy to.

Like I said, I have had my lights for over 2 years. Mine only have 1 spectrum, all on. Most of the people that I know that have switches (either on their Mars II or their reflector) run both switches from the start. I would suggest you look at Dennise's thread. Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual She has run both ways I believe. :peace:

I guess if your plant was getting out-of-bounds and in the flower-mode, you could control it somewhat by turning off the grow spectrum. I will definitely check out that thread...

Back
Top Bottom