Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi demon, sorry to hear about this. We will help you out of this. :straightface: We have never met the exploded lenses before. Could you post the pictures here? I will send these pictures to our engineer.:Namaste:
I have 7 MarII 1200 after spending about 3,000 us dollars I have had nothing but problems burnout light, exploded lenses, melted lenses and bad drivers. Every time I turn around is something lights are less than 2 years old

:thanks:thank you so much for these words, Dennise, appreciate it ver much.:hug:
I'm sorry you have had the issue with your lights that you have Demon.... and as you probably know it is Sat night in China and Sara won't be back on here until Monday night... I personnaly have purchased well over 20 lights from Sara and have had nada a problem... guess it may be luck of the draw but non the less... I love my lights... As I have said on here before... I assure you I would frreak if my lights stopped working in the middle of my grow... However... I have another manufacters light that retails for well over a thousand bucks and it nearly burnt my house down on 2 seperate occasions... The light is now not even allowed in my house.... I have been running the lights I got from M-H for about 2 years and I honestly have never had a problem... Now I cannot speak for the lights that I gave away but I have not heard of any problems with those either... with all that being said... there is no doubt in my mind that Sara will help you with any issue that has come up if you will give her the opportunity... The customer service is quite remarkable IMO seeing they are in China and ya gotta admit... that is a bit of an issue but not one we didn't know about on the front end... As I've stated several times... I wouldn't be thrilled with having to take my lights apart and fix them myself but it is an easy thing to do and they have amazingly good diagrams and pics showing you how to do it step by step.... Again.. I'm terribly sorry you are having these issues but if you give Sara a chance she will do everything in her power to make it right....:thumb:....:circle-of-love:

Sorry for this. We will film another repair video soon and make it more clear. :circle-of-love: Demon, if you are in Europe, US and Australia, you can choose to send it to our repair service centers.:Namaste:
The only thing they gave me link to watch video on how to repair but audio was so bad could even understand what they were saying.

:circle-of-love:Hi Jae416ixside, the draw power of Reflector144 is about 317w. 2pcs Reflector144 will give you around 58w per sqft. For 8plants, I think they will be ok. :high-five: During seedlings, you can only turn on Veg.:Namaste:
I plan on getting two mars hydro reflector 144x5 led lights but was wondering if it would it be to much in a 3.28 x 3.28 x 6.5 grow tent for 8 plants.. advice, tips or any info would be great since it will be my first time using LED's.. also want something I can use for veg and flower.. can I get some info ASAP please and thanks

:)Thank you, Densenug. You deserve them.:thumb:
Thank you Mars Hydro and more ladies under the lights:circle-of-love::volcano-smiley:
3-12_020.JPG
Golden Goat
3-12_021.JPG
Pineapple express

:cheesygrinsmiley:If not on weekends, we will arrange the shipment for the orders within that day.:Namaste:
Damn y'all are fast. Ordered my light and tent earlier this week. Got the tent today

:Namaste:Hi resinous, it will be ok. Our recommend distance is 18"~24" during seedlings. :high-five:
Hey guys I have a quick question . I'm running my pro epi 160 I currently have 1 auto that is 30 days old so I'm running full spectrum full blast . I just popped 3 new autos . So I have to run full blast 100% on both veg and bloom because of the other auto that is fixing to start her stretch .do yall think that keeping the panel 36inches from the seedlings will be high enough to not cause any stress to them ..???

:circle-of-love:Hi Mike, now we have solved the lens problem for MarsII series.:hug: But Mars ProII series is the best among these three. :circle-of-love: Its driver is updated version. Its cup design will mix spectrum better and ensure balanced lighting. And Mars ProII series will run cooler with vents installed on the front panel board.:circle-of-love:
So is it less problems with the reflector series or should i still buy the 2 mars 1200s or get 2 reflector series or maybe even new pro series???

:thanks:thanks for the help, Stoney. We will still be responsible for our lights even though it's exceeded the warranty period.:Namaste:
I have a Mars ll 1200 and have had no problems. I personally after using the Mars ll 1200 would probably go with 2 reflector series because you will have better coverage then with 1 1200. But either way I'm sure you'll be happy. I have been on this forum for almost 7 months and maybe 3 or 4 people have came on and complained about there lights. Yes all 3 or 4 were complaints about the Mars 2 series but nothing that is a deal breaker for me at least. Mars will help you fix anything that goes wrong if anything goes wrong with the led even after its out of warranty they will still help you.

:laugh:our Mars ProII series doesn't have remote. It's now stocked in US warehouse.:cheesygrinsmiley:
The reflector series is nice. I don't like the lens of the Mars 2 panels. If you got it go for the Mars pro 2 series without the remote. The remote causes more issues than its good for IMHO.

:circle-of-love:Hi IlaIlatch, MarsII400 will be enough for 24"x24". :Namaste: but I also have heard that no one will complain for more light as long as temp is under control.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Guys how do you see a MarsII 700 in a"24x"24 box (DR60 Secret Jardin)?
in your opinion is it a good choice or maybe is so much?

:)they are great!
I use 3 of the 144 reflectors for a 4 x 5 area they work great for Me just had a harvest in cure now. pics are a few pages back

JD

:circle-of-love:Hi tetralpha, I am still alive.:laughtwo: Sorry for the late reply. MarsII400 will cover 2.5'x2.5' while Reflector96 will cover 2'x3'. If both of them will be enough for your area, I advise to choose Reflector96 for more watts.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Hello is anyone fro mars hydro still active? I need to purchase light and no reply? I have question for MARS II 400w vs reflector 96x5. Both unit are 5w diode now
i can only afford these two model because. My funds are low. Since the reflector has 16 more leds and alot higher lumen output would it be a better choice for one light fits most?

:circle-of-love:Hi tetralpha, you can send email to info@mars-hydro.com and tell me you are tetralpha from 420. I will know it's you.:high-five:
Could not message inbox Sara. And could not reach ANYBODY from mars with email on official site, if anyone has smokesaras email.could i please get it? I need help with a purchase and a very important discussion thanks to all :)

Back
Top Bottom