Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:welcome:Hi FtHillsFarmer,I like your garden,they look good.:bravo: So how many plants you got there?:cheer:
Reflector series... Dual 144x5s in a 6.5x6.5
multi strain
1661630205057.png

Thanks Sara ;)

:tommy::tommy:This contest will end on August 7th:high-five:
:circle-of-love:Submit your photo to us at Marketing1@mars-hydro.com and write your experiences of using Mars Hydro products within 140 words,:high-five: we will select only 1 photo received each day and post it on our Instagram(each workday). :cheer:
We want your best photo showing how well your plants are growing with Mars Hydro LEDs, the content of your photo must include plants and our lights, :Namaste:and make them both going in 1 photo, no collages. (The Logo on our product has to be clearly visible). Please do not add any markings or symbols to the photo.:high-five:
More details: Mars Hydro Cup
320_i.png

When does this end? I have 10+ strains running that just went into flower... I'll have quite a sight in about 6 weeks

:welcome:Hi FtHillsFarmer,I like your garden,they look good.:bravo: So how many plants you got there?:cheer:

'lo Sara!

Right now, about 25 or so. The numbers will go up though, as I still have space and a cloner with cuts...
Photos will be finalized in 4.5L square pots, autos in 3 gallon hempys.
Future runs will be primarily the 4.5L pots, as I can run most autos OD where I live year around.

I don't know what it will look like come August, but I'll try to get a pic or two in before the entry deadline

:cheer:wow,25 girls,that is a big party.:hippy::hippy::yahoo::yahoo:
So you will harvest every month,it's wonderful.I'm sure they will be wide and bushy in August,it will be cannabis sea by that time:cheer::cheer:
'lo Sara!

Right now, about 25 or so. The numbers will go up though, as I still have space and a cloner with cuts...
Photos will be finalized in 4.5L square pots, autos in 3 gallon hempys.
Future runs will be primarily the 4.5L pots, as I can run most autos OD where I live year around.

I don't know what it will look like come August, but I'll try to get a pic or two in before the entry deadline

Hi guys a small picture for you all to enjoy of the Heavy weight Seeds - Goldmine at day 53 day of flower. with about two and a half week to go.

Vegged under the 48x5w reflector series. First two weeks of flower under the 48x5w reflector series. then two week under the marsII400 and then i installed the 48x5 as a site light supplement about a month or so into flower.

20160706_085225.jpg
20160706_085237.jpg
20160706_085241.jpg
20160706_085211.jpg

:Namaste: to all of ya'll in my Mars Fam.

:party:Growers,check out our new design,if you get any opinions,please feel free to tell us here.:high-five:If you guys like it,we will prepare to produce it by the end of this month.:Namaste:
1 we add window on the front door.
2 Have tool bag which you can install it as you need.
3 2 in 1 tent,we install two layer shelf which enable plants seedling,Veg and flowering at the same time,and you can check them through the side window.:420:
TT7.jpg

TT2_.png

TT4_.jpg

TT51.png

TT6_.jpg

:circle-of-love:How are you Klovneposen? :high-five:
I like your set-up.:high-five:Nice buds:goodjob:they are heavy,i bet them smells very good:volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley:
Hi guys a small picture for you all to enjoy of the Heavy weight Seeds - Goldmine at day 53 day of flower. with about two and a half week to go.

Vegged under the 48x5w reflector series. First two weeks of flower under the 48x5w reflector series. then two week under the marsII400 and then i installed the 48x5 as a site light supplement about a month or so into flower.

20160706_085225.jpg
20160706_085237.jpg
20160706_085241.jpg
20160706_085211.jpg

:Namaste: to all of ya'll in my Mars Fam.

I like the design, I think the shelving unit is a interesting addition... is it partitioned off from the main tent space? I don't see a separation wall in any of the pics, but I'm on a smartphone.
You might consider adding an extra 2" strip of the mylar to the interior right above the zipper so it drops down over the zipper seam once zipped up. It won't take away from the aesthetics and adds an extra layer of protection from potential stitching light leaks.

I think one of the biggest problems I've found recently is that most tents aren't that hydro friendly in regards to ports for plumbing. You either have to run your pvc through the electrical port (which I refuse to do) or cut a hole in the tent for floor level access. I wound up hand watering my last harvest because I didn't have the heart to cut a hole in the big tent.

Just some feedback and thoughts on what I'd like to see when I get ready for my next tent :)

:circle-of-love:How are you Klovneposen? :high-five:
I like your set-up.:high-five:Nice buds:goodjob:they are heavy,i bet them smells very good:volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley:

She smells great. and i have to tie up buds everyday now cus they fall over due to the weight in them. :) thinking about maybe entering her into your picture contest if she keeps up at this speed untill harvest. she is pretty heavy taking the small light i used in the start of flower and my small space into consideration i think.

I have not topped her at all. i just tied her down when she was a sprout. and then let her do the rest, just training her branches a bit in the beginning..

I'm glad that you like it.:thanks:I also like this design,it enable growers grow plants:seedling,Veg,flowering at the same time,do not need to move them around.And the small tool bag is so cute,right?:cheer:
We do not have the price list yet.:Namaste:If our grower need it, we will start to produce,otherwise we will not.:high-five:
So any opinions are appreciated.:Namaste:
Sara that new tent design just looks awesome as hell great job :thumb: to the ingeneers who designed it. whats the price tag on one of those babies?

I'm glad that you like it.:thanks:I also like this design,it enable growers grow plants:seedling,Veg,flowering at the same time,do not need to move them around.And the small tool bag is so cute,right?:cheer:
We do not have the price list yet.:Namaste:If our grower need it, we will start to produce,otherwise we will not.:high-five:
So any opinions are appreciated.:Namaste:

Maybe you could add some kind of curtain mounted with velcro or something that could seperate the two small shelfs from the big room making people capable to veg on those to small shelfs while flowering in the main room. it wuld work perpetual then. like my small closet with one small seedling room 12w bottom left room - a small veg room 40w bottom right and then my flowerroom with the mars lights in the top main room.
20160115_113932.jpg

old outdated picture

when growing in small space this will produce way more then having only one room i think. with correct strains i can harvest every 8 week. thats 6 and a half havest pr year. instead of maybe 3-4. and if i start the first week of the 12/12 cycle in my veg room i can even get a bit more harvest done pr. year but properly with less of a yield of course but if your a strain surfer who likes to change it up a bit thats just awesome getting more harvests done JMO.

:circle-of-love:Thanks for you genius ideas,I think that is a good idea to add mylar to the interior about the zipper.
Yeah,the shelving is side part of the main space.:Namaste:
TT3_.jpg

You mean you want a hole in the tent for floor level access?:Namaste:
I will tell our engineer about your suggests.:high-five:
If you got any more ideas ,please feel free to let me know.:thanks:
I like the design, I think the shelving unit is a interesting addition... is it partitioned off from the main tent space? I don't see a separation wall in any of the pics, but I'm on a smartphone.
You might consider adding an extra 2" strip of the mylar to the interior right above the zipper so it drops down over the zipper seam once zipped up. It won't take away from the aesthetics and adds an extra layer of protection from potential stitching light leaks.

I think one of the biggest problems I've found recently is that most tents aren't that hydro friendly in regards to ports for plumbing. You either have to run your pvc through the electrical port (which I refuse to do) or cut a hole in the tent for floor level access. I wound up hand watering my last harvest because I didn't have the heart to cut a hole in the big tent.

Just some feedback and thoughts on what I'd like to see when I get ready for my next tent :)

I'm sure they smells like perfume:cheer::cheer:
I understand that you need to tie them up,they look very heavy:bravo::bravo:
Yeah,i think you should join in the contest,your girls looks awesome.:cheer::cheer:
You didn't top her? wow,she is really doing a good job then:thumb::thumb:
She smells great. and i have to tie up buds everyday now cus they fall over due to the weight in them. :) thinking about maybe entering her into your picture contest if she keeps up at this speed untill harvest. she is pretty heavy taking the small light i used in the start of flower and my small space into consideration i think.

I have not topped her at all. i just tied her down when she was a sprout. and then let her do the rest, just training her branches a bit in the beginning..

Thanks for you nice advice,you like seperate the two small shelfs form the bigh room? I will tell our engineer,i think they can do something about that.:high-five:
Your set-up looks good,you install it by yourself?
yeah,strain is one of the most important factors for the yield,harvest every 8 weeks sounds very nice.:bravo:
Maybe you could add some kind of curtain mounted with velcro or something that could seperate the two small shelfs from the big room making people capable to veg on those to small shelfs while flowering in the main room. it wuld work perpetual then. like my small closet with one small seedling room 12w bottom left room - a small veg room 40w bottom right and then my flowerroom with the mars lights in the top main room.
20160115_113932.jpg

old outdated picture

when growing in small space this will produce way more then having only one room i think. with correct strains i can harvest every 8 week. thats 6 and a half havest pr year. instead of maybe 3-4. and if i start the first week of the 12/12 cycle in my veg room i can even get a bit more harvest done pr. year but properly with less of a yield of course but if your a strain surfer who likes to change it up a bit thats just awesome getting more harvests done JMO.

:high-five:I consulted with our engineer,we add black strips to the interior right above the zipper to our new tent,with the same material of our tent.:Namaste:When you zip up the tent,the strips will cover the zipper seam,so it will avoid light leak from inside.:high-five:

:thanks:Thanks for you suggest,:Namaste:so you also like separate space,i noticed many growers like divide it,i will tell our engineer.:high-five:
:circle-of-love:How is your girls this week?
the tent would be better with a dividing wall...

Thanks for you nice advice,you like seperate the two small shelfs form the bigh room? I will tell our engineer,i think they can do something about that.:high-five:
Your set-up looks good,you install it by yourself?
yeah,strain is one of the most important factors for the yield,harvest every 8 weeks sounds very nice.:bravo:

yep i think a mylar separation curtain with velcro mounting system would be great for that tent. would make it much more versatile.

And yes i made my closet myself. electrics and such temperature controling unit and such i bought on ebay for nothing :) i have a gravety auto watering system i have not installed on top of the closet yet but thats gonna be great when i get the time to get around to it :) i used to have a house with a quite decent HPS growroom using 2000w. but had to downsize it when i moved from house to a realysmall apartment quite a bit so started up again small scale with the led's like two years ago after a break for two years or so. i really love the leds for growing smal scale they are just awesome.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom