Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Your tent is 1m(L)x0.45m(W)x1.3m(H),right? Reflector96 or Reflector144,the coverage is rectangle.:high-five: Reflector series
May i know your location?
Hi smokesara can I ask what you reckon would be the best led for my grow tent. It measures 51X39X17 (height x length X width measured in inches) or 1.30m X 1m X 45cm . Will always have two plants.

We have warehouse at UK,the lights we send out from our UK warehouse are with UK plug:high-five: I checked our stock information,we have stock for Reflector series lights.:Namaste:
United Kingdom, England so would need to get a UK plug

Good day Sara: I have checked both my emails and junk and there was no email. I have checked the email address I sent you and they are correct. I will be gone for a few hours.

Yesterday my colleague sent you another email,did you receive it? :Namaste:
Good day Sara: I have checked both my emails and junk and there was no email. I have checked the email address I sent you and they are correct. I will be gone for a few hours.

Here is how to diagnose the nutrients deficiency for your plants.:Namaste:
cannabis_grow_1.png

cannabis_grow_2.png

:circle-of-love: Only 3 days to go now,20% off discount for Reflector48 and Reflector 144 on Amazon.US, it will back to original price on August 16th.:high-five:
Reflector 144 only 8 pcs only,hurry up.:welcome:
12amazon.jpg

We are trying to find out what's the problem there.We can receive your email,but you can not receive our reply,we checked your email address also,it's the same mail box as your sent email to us.:Namaste:
My colleague will change to another email address to send you email again,hope you will receive it this time.:Namaste:Is there any possible that some software in your laptop or phone blocked our email as junk mail?:Namaste:
I have not received any emails other than the ones from this forum. They must of made some mistake with my email address as I have never had this problem before.

We are trying to find out what's the problem there.We can receive your email,but you can not receive our reply,we checked your email address also,it's the same mail box as your sent email to us.:Namaste:
My colleague will change to another email address to send you email again,hope you will receive it this time.:Namaste:Is there any possible that some software in your laptop or phone blocked our email as junk mail?:Namaste:

Hi Sara: I went to my email provider and checked email on their computer, nothing. I reset their junk mail setting so that they don't automatically delete them.

My colleague will try to send you email again from sales18@lgledsolutions.com ,hope you will receive it.:high-five:
Hi Sara: I went to my email provider and checked email on their computer, nothing. I reset their junk mail setting so that they don't automatically delete them.

Back
Top Bottom