Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

About 3 hours left.Be ready.:high-five:
The price will change when it's 00:00,LA,USA time,and will change back to original price after 24:00 LA,USA time.
Please notice: Mars II series only have discount:Friday(25th,Nov) 10%off UK,USA,Canada
MarsII.jpg

:circle-of-love:Usually the first day we send out the light,the next day we will get the tracking NO.My colleague will send you email.:high-five:

Sara,
I was sent the replacement led but they are not the same size as in my 144*5.
The ones in my 144*5 have lenses 4.5mm in diameter but these have 4.0mm in diameter lenses.
Also,the correct power E still hasn't been shipped.
I have the 5 watt chip version of 144*5 these replacement leds look nothing like them.
The chip inside is much smaller and the diameter of the led lenses is what measures 4.0mm.

:circle-of-love:EU customer also can join in our Black Friday Sale,send email to us only.Our Sales department will confirm the stock information and help you to place order,And all the orders for Black Friday of EU customers will arrange goods from UK warehouse,and you need to cover the extra shiping fee from UK to EU.:Namaste:(It's UK plug)

:circle-of-love:I confirmed with my colleague,she already arranged the replacement part for you.Please do not worry.:high-five:
For the diodes,i consulted with our engineer.Before we used deep-cup bracket and the 90 degree lens and now replaced by a flat-cup bracket with 120 degree lens.It looks little different.
Sara,
I was sent the replacement led but they are not the same size as in my 144*5.
The ones in my 144*5 have lenses 4.5mm in diameter but these have 4.0mm in diameter lenses.
Also,the correct power E still hasn't been shipped.
I have the 5 watt chip version of 144*5 these replacement leds look nothing like them.
The chip inside is much smaller and the diameter of the led lenses is what measures 4.0mm.

:party:Black Friday everyone:(UK,USA,Canada)
Friday(25th,Nov) MarsII series 10%off strats now.Only for one day,it will ends on 24:00 Los Angeles time.
Our quantity is limited ,Offer is subject to availability. Send email or place order on our official website only
EU customer also can join in our Black Friday Sale,send email to us only.Our Sales department will confirm the stock information and help you to place order,And all the orders for Black Friday of EU customers will arrange goods from UK warehouse,and you need to cover the extra shiping fee from UK to EU.(It's UK plug)
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
MarsII.jpg

:bravo:May i know you ordered from our official websit or from my colleague? :cheer:10% off for Mars II series,and only on Friday,25th,Nov.You got it.:cheer:Congratulations!
I just ordered a mars II 1200

:goodjob:when we send out the light,we will send you the tracking NO as soon as possible.:high-five:If you need check your order,please feel free to tell me here at anytime.:welcome:
from the website

Be ready for Grow tent for Tomorrow.:cheer:
Saturday(26th,Nov) Grow tent 10%off strats tomorrow.:Namaste:Only for one day,it will ends on 24:00 Los Angeles time.
Our quantity is limited ,Offer is subject to availability. Send email or place order on our official website only:high-five:
EU customer also can join in our Black Friday Sale,send email to us only.Our Sales department will confirm the stock information and help you to place order,And all the orders for Black Friday of EU customers will arrange goods from UK warehouse,and you need to cover the extra shiping fee from UK to EU.(It's UK plug)
tent89.jpg

Mars II series is on Sale now,still have time.Hurry up guys.Only for today.:cheer:
Friday(25th,Nov) MarsII series 10%off strats now.Only for one day,it will ends on 24:00 Los Angeles time.
Our quantity is limited ,Offer is subject to availability. Send email or place order on our official website only
MarsII.jpg

Did you get your Mars II yet? Quantity is limited,hurry up.
If anyone need to know anything, please feel free to ask me here.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi Badmnky69,we do not have free promo light yet.:high-five:If later we have,i will let you know.
I need a free promo light to test out lol I'm poor

Only few hours left,did you already get your MarsII?:cheer:
MarsII.jpg

Just wanted to get some feedback from everyone about if 3 Reflector 144s would be overkill in a 4x4.
I currently have 2 in and wanted to get a better spread over the edges.
Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Reflector144 draw power is around 317w,2pcs in a 4'x4' growing area,it's about 39.625w/sq.If you want to use 3pcs will be about 59.43w/sq,you may have heat issue,you need make sure the exhust system works well.
Just wanted to get some feedback from everyone about if 3 Reflector 144s would be overkill in a 4x4.
I currently have 2 in and wanted to get a better spread over the edges.
Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom