Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Thanks Wahtoogee, happy growing. :cheer:
I think that's a bit much for that size tent. I'm using the 1200 in a 48"*48"*80" inch tent. Sara was the one who talked me out of the 1600 in our size tent. The 1200 is very powerful, and its footprint is great for 4*4.
I guess different people has different ways to grow. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I run a 400 watt mars and 2-300 reflectors in a 4 x 4.5 closet with amazing results, I believe a 1200 would be more than plenty. I like running smaller lights as I have more options with them.

Hello mungo21 :circle-of-love:
imho 2 days will make zero difference.. did the person who gave this advice say why you should do this, and do they have evidence to back up what they are say ?

Peace M

:Namaste:
Thanks for the input. I'll run fullspectrum till the end.

The idea is to shock them for the final push.

You can go with mars ii 900W or 700w light, we have full stock in US now. :high-five:
Thanks for your reply Sara and Happy New Year to you and your family ..

My grow room is 3x4 foot and 7 foot tall ..

Would the Mars II 700 be adequate or is there others you would recommend?

And do you have them in stock in USA?

Thanks, oldgro

Hello Hiddenkoncept, if I were you, I would wait for the flower spectrum since you only use it for flower. We will be ready to sell them in the middle of next month, but it will be shipped from China so additional shipping cost will be needed. :Namaste:
I'd just like to step up and say that I have been contacted by TWO different people from the company in regards to making another order and I have been using a topled light for over a year with no problems at all. I understand that some people may not have had as good an experience but Sara has been working very hard to get back to everybody. The fact that this thread has had so many posts from her today should be proof of that.

Now, a question that I would prefer a grower to answer as I would like the opinion of somebody who has been in my situation.

Trying to decide between flower spectrum (which will take a month or two) or the full spectrum ? I'm not going to need to use my light for veg as I will have a separate place for vegging and only really plan to use the light in my flower tent.

As anyone used both and noticed the difference?

Can you tell me your order number again? :circle-of-love:
I expect you to refund me the full amount of whatever tax I have to pay if it's coming from China. That is not what I ordered.

Well, I sent the pictures to her and she is working on it. Please do not worry, we will provide a solution to you very soon. :circle-of-love:
No Sara.... Lucy has not..... I was told by you that I received the light and 2 tents per your records and that you had to check with UPS to find out if I was lying to you... Of course I didn't even order the 2 tents but I did order the light and 1 tent but somehow I am being told I still have to wait for the light till you can prove I am not lying to you.... I haven't talked to Lucy at all in less she said she was you again....:circle-of-love:

Hello Sara!

I'll contact you by e-mail soon, but first of all I want to ask is the Sun-series lights 100W (100x3W) available for order to EU now?
It's intresting to test this new lights :)

I am sorry dxfan227, I may mis read your space. :Namaste:
I am curious why you reccomeend a 700W for me? Everyone just said I don't have the height for LED.

Can you tell me your order number again? I will check the status for you and PM you the detailed information this afternoon. :Namaste:
Sara,
I've emailed you a half dozen times. No response.

I ordered 3 of the old style 100x3 lights.
I only received one light.

I sent you the paypal receipt and order number, several times. You ir your email assistant do not respond.

I'm ready to go through paypal to reverse the charges.

This is terrible service!

Thanks TokeItUp77, hope you will get the light very soon too. Happy growing. :cheer:
hey everybody i got my tent in im happy with it :D just waiting for my light now the tent is awesome im so happy! your stuff will come in guys just wait cx

If there is more than one lights in one order, the lights will packaged and send seperately, but can you tell me your order number? I can check it for you. :high-five:
I think its their website. The "quantity" on my invoice from paypal says one. Even though I clicked 3.
They probably just stuffed one light in a box regardless of what the dollar total said or indicated.

Bad part is there is no response from them.
Sucks

Will check the order status and get back to you soon. :high-five:
My invoice clearly says 2 x 300w units. Hopefully we'll get an explanation soon.

thanks MarkC, we will try our best to improve in the future. :high-five:
Sara,
Do everyone a favor and send Lucy on a 10 hour coffee break and you get everyone back to their happy place. Ill bet China's economy takes a big hit after these long new year parties.
Your going to lose a lot of business if YOU your self don't get everyone straightened out. (thank God I ordered before the big New Years bash). That's my opinion on this situation and should be yours as well. :phew:
:circle-of-love:

Dear TokeItUp, there is no strapes in our tent. :Namaste:
yay thanks you sara i got my tent and im very happy with it :DD but i got a question the instructions says it comes with filter straps but there were no straps what can i use to hang my carbon filter with?
Good idea KingJohnC :circle-of-love:
I would use Rope Ratchets to hang your carbon filter. The Rope Ratchets make it very easy for 1 person to raise or lower equipment as needed.

Yo-Yo Hanger - Mars Hydro

:circle-of-love:
Newboy420,

I got your PM, but because I have less than 50 posts the forum will not let me respond directly to you!!!!. Temps are up minimally with 1200. I have to keep it a fair distance from the top of my tallest plant due to leaf curling. It is a powerful light.

You need to pay additional shipping cost, different country has different shipping cost. :circle-of-love:
or order for free delivery in France?
thank you sara

You are right Gfcollective, new year is really not like other holidays,during which I can still reply:volcano-smiley:
(Lil power ranger robots voice)

I, I, I, I, I, I, I...

Haha

Good luck to everyone hope u guys get squared up. I almost wished we had a month long holiday till I seen this. Month long holiday, port union douchery, even local head shops are furious.

I&I
Can you tell me your order number? :circle-of-love:
Come on Sara, I'm still waiting for some kind of response, here to to one of the emails I sent you.
I can't PM here yet, so?
Help me please.
Oh, guess it is really late in your place now? :Namaste:
she gets to work around 10PM tonight.

I am here too, Dennise. :circle-of-love:
She's there... I just spoke with her on Skype.....:circle-of-love:

:high-five:
I want to tell everyone I just talked to Sara and they will have my light headed this way by this afternoon I will have my light by next week.... Thank you Sara.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom