Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love: hello smokehog, I will send you pm.:Namaste:
Hi SmokeSara i am interested in the new CREE256LED 640~660watt. What will the UK price be please? Could you PM me as i don't have 50 post count yet.

:thumb: well said, Dark, the PAR data is related to with height and angle of hanging the light, the smaller angle the bigger PAR. More smaller lights will increase the light intensity at the edge.:Namaste:
2 smalls units or more are CLEARLY better than only 1 for all the settings, even if it is side by side. light spread is very a big problem with leds panels, it is easy to see when you take mesure with a PAR meter. the fulll lightning power is only just under the light, as soon as you take mesures only 10-15cm aside the edges of the panel, the PAR/umol is VERY diffirent and become bad lightning.

even if the beam angles are suppose to be 90-120 degrees .... the reality is completly different. most of the power is going just under each led and only a small part is spreading at 90 or 120 degrees.

that why you REALLY need more smallers units ...... unless you want good results in the middle, and bad results on the edges of your area, but i dont think nobody want it.

:cheer:congrats on the Harvest, they look so yummy:hug:
Feels like forever since i posted on this forum. hello fellow marshydro growers, just some pics of the Golden Goat and Kosher Kush grown under the mars 144x5. camera kinda sux but still looks ok

Kosher Kush
IMG_015741.JPG
IMG_015844.JPG
IMG_015942.JPG
IMG_016046.JPG
IMG_016133.JPG
IMG_016240.JPG
IMG_016333.JPG
IMG_016441.JPG
IMG_016734.JPG
IMG_016841.JPG
IMG_016937.JPG
IMG_017036.JPG
IMG_017138.JPG
IMG_017237.JPG

Golden Goat
IMG_017334.JPG
IMG_017443.JPG
IMG_017535.JPG
IMG_017644.JPG
IMG_017738.JPG
IMG_017944.JPG
IMG_018047.JPG

Final Weight:
Kosher Kush: 84 Grams
Golden Goat: 56 Grams
Small bads:19 Grams
Total: 159 Grams
Trim: did not weigh but would guess about 1 OZ

:yahoo:WOW, they are quite good! I am so happy today, so much bon harvest!:cheer:
Nice harvest arellanobrian , almoast 160gr from 2 plants :thumb: , buds look some strong ganja too. :)

------------------------

Harvested today few tops from different plants for a speedy high,in 3-5days next part for more thc and last cut for cbn.

For a first time grow im happy with quality, quantity will now later.
SAM_4997.JPG

Hello Canuck, thank you very much.:circle-of-love: It's so great to know you love it. :cheesygrinsmiley: much looking forward to your grow journal. :cheer:
My 2 x MarsII 900W arrived in the mail on Friday, super fast shipping and excellent customer service from the Mars Hydro team every step of the way. I just unboxed and plugged in the first light, very impressed with the build quality and the amount of light these bad boys put out. I will be running a 6' x 3' scrog under the two 900's, and will be starting up a journal here on the forums to track my progress. Periodically, I'll pop back in here and post pictures of how my plants are doing under Mars LED's. Big thanks to the Mars Hydro team, can't wait to see what these lights can do!

:welcome: thanks for dropping by, thedridge. For 6'x4' area, 2pcs Reflector 144x5w and 4pcs MarsII400w will be OK. 2pcs Sun Series 200x3w is short of coverage, as each one can only cover 3'x3' at the height of 15".
The coverage of Reflector 144x5w is 6.6'x2.2' at the height of 2'. 2pcs 144x5w will cover 6.6'x4.4' at the height of 2'. The total draw power of 2pcs 144x5w is about 632w, 26w/sqft.
The coverage of MarsII 400w is 3'x3' at the height of 2'. The coverage of 4pcs MarsII400w is 6'x6' at the height of 2'. The total draw power of 4pcs 400w is 720w, 30w/sqft.
Both of them are quite good for your grow space.:circle-of-love:
what mars setup do you all think would give me the best bang for my buck in say a 6'x4' area?:

2 to 3 Reflector LED Grow Light 144x5W, 4x Mars II LED Grow Light 400W, or 2x Sun Series 200x3w, or maybe a mix?

Thanks for the input! :)

:circle-of-love:I have received your pm. I will send you an email.:Namaste:
Thats is GREAT i love that remote hope it displays temp/humidity info when in dark cycke too, one note for the software design group ADD count down reminders to the display... So you can program in like time to final flush, time to switch to 12 12 and if its light related like time to switch to 12 1w just do it automatally from the preprogramed remote... Just some ideas cause already.... I WANT ONE

:thumb:I believe we can achieve this one day. Then we need someone to develop the App.
Bluetooth in my andriod phone to with a app showing growing condition to..

Hi thedridge, you can supplement the light of 2pcs 144x5w with 1pcs MarsII 400w. Vice versa is not OK. The coverage will be less. :circle-of-love:
Thankyou for the feedback Sara!

Do you think the plants be happier if i did a mix between 2x 144x5 and 1x marsII400 or vice versa? compared to all of one type?

Greetings SmokeSara and everyone! :Namaste:
I was reading this thread for a long time and now I finally decided to start my first indoor grow. My husband finally support me! :high-five: I have some experience of growing outdoor so i had never worried about any technical things as I had natural sun and fresh air to help me. :)
So I decided to get the smallest mars hydro grow tent as it should fit perfectly in my space. I'm planning to grow couple autos in there. And I dont know which light should i get.. And also what other equipment will i definately need. Any help will be highly appreciated))))
:circle-of-love:

Greetings SmokeSara and everyone! :Namaste:
I was reading this thread for a long time and now I finally decided to start my first indoor grow. My husband finally support me! :high-five: I have some experience of growing outdoor so i had never worried about any technical things as I had natural sun and fresh air to help me. :)
So I decided to get the smallest mars hydro grow tent as it should fit perfectly in my space. I'm planning to grow couple autos in there. And I dont know which light should i get.. And also what other equipment will i definately need. Any help will be highly appreciated))))
:circle-of-love:

Since you got the smallest tent why not put a BLACK DOG 750 LED panel in there since your husbands paying the bill if that dont suit you get a couple 60x5 300 watt panels for such a box then lets see what else you need air scrubbers if you think ladies stink

Then decide soil or hydro,then fans timers then depending on the soil or hydro about 20 more items or tools plus the autos, dark devil a good new auto tho i hate the name...

Since you got the smallest tent why not put a BLACK DOG 750 LED panel in there since your husbands paying the bill if that dont suit you get a couple 60x5 300 watt panels for such a box then lets see what else you need air scrubbers if you think ladies stink
As long as i post this here I want to go with mars hydro lights, so Im choosing between mars II and reflector lights. :cheesygrinsmiley: and as I live in France we both paying the bills I am trying to save here heheheh..:riskybusiness:

Then decide soil or hydro,then fans timers then depending on the soil or hydro about 20 more items or tools plus the autos, dark devil a good new auto tho i hate the name...
It will be soil, hydro looks too much complicated for me.. :hmmmm: and the strains will be S.A.D. auto and Sensi skunk auto. I already got the seeds. I could get only 2 strains this time, I was thinking of dark devil for the next time if everything will go well! :blalol: anyway, thank you! :)

:cheer: hello guys, please welcome new stock to US warehouse.
We have now:
96*5W 320
144*5W 320
80*5W 200
180*5W 280
240*5W 200
324*5W 240

Happy growing!:cheer:

I'm going to be ordering 2 144*5 Reflectors on the 8/21/15, three if you can hook me up with a good deal.

Back
Top Bottom