Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

It's for 1m x 1m x 1m-2m height. I'm flexible with height. I will use it for both veg and flower.

yeah, a 192x3 would work in that tent. veg and flower. two 96x3 would be better. same amount but better coverage, plus you have the option of spreading, lowering, raising or putting next to each other like the 192x3. but will cost you 30 more doll hairs

if you are using 2x 900s in 4x8, then 2x 700s in a 4x4 will be a perfect fit :D might even put 3 in there :D.. in sure there might be some loss on return, but i feel that i will gain more..
you're gonna gain a kickass exhaust system to keep it cool! mayb even a/c depending where you live!

NICE, in a 4x4 tent.... you run exhaust 24/7? what speed? 6" inline?
Yep a 6" I run it 24/7 on full blast now that my ladies are in later bloom and they're kinda stinky :) but these lights give some really nice results...I veg with a 96x3w in a 2x4x5 tent too. I love both of my lights :) The 1200 puts out a fairly good amount of heat so your gonna want to hang your filter above your light, if your growing in a tent. It sucks that hot air right off the top :high-five:
IMG_59093.JPG

SO BEAUTIFUL! yeah i just picked up a 96x3. probably gonna order another! I'm two tents as well.... mother/clone/veg and a flower!
Yep a 6" I run it 24/7 on full blast now that my ladies are in later bloom and they're kinda stinky :) but these lights give some really nice results...I veg with a 96x3w in a 2x4x5 tent too. I love both of my lights :) The 1200 puts out a fairly good amount of heat so your gonna want to hang your filter above your light, if your growing in a tent. It sucks that hot air right off the top :high-five:
IMG_59093.JPG

So I have a 5x5x6.5 tent. With a 5gal- 6 bucket dwc system.

My question is do I use just one 1200?? I'm looking for something veg/flower.

Nice, I've got lower powered led's so i keep them close, lst. I wanna get a high powered led and grow a big ass plant that style!! Just let it grow!!!

So with my setup of 5x5x6.5 ft tent using dwc for 6 plants woukd the 1200 be best. Or should I go with 2 700w or 2 900w.

So with my setup of 5x5x6.5 ft tent using dwc for 6 plants woukd the 1200 be best. Or should I go with 2 700w or 2 900w.

I always go with more less powered lights. like 2 900's or 4 400's. doesnt mean its right or wrong, just what I do. that being said ....I see some fat ass dank nugs on various journals on 420mag. like the one curso just posted!!!!!! by people growing with one super power light!

Back
Top Bottom