Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi, dbear. i have reply your email. please check it. :high-five::circle-of-love:
Hi Sara i'm interested in 100x3 or 60 x3 led light.Whats the best price you can do for me. Thanks

Hi, Eddie Haskell. :welcome: to :420:. i just send a PM to u, please check it. :high-five: if there have anything i can do for u, i will try my best to help u. :circle-of-love:
Hi all I'm a new member and I am wondering what light I should go with. I have a 4x4x8 grow area. I am considering the Mars II 1200 or two of the older 200x3 (white ones) My main concern is coverage and heat issues. I don't have very good exhaust for heat at this time but will be getting that changed soon. Just looking for input on how hot these lights get and what will cover my area the best. Thanks in advance

Hi, Bigseeds. thank u very much. :thanks: i will arrange your order ASAP. :circle-of-love:
Hi Sara, I just placed an order for a Mars II 400w.Can't wait to get it!

I just purchased a light from Sara and I just want to say I have never gotten such outstanding customer service. Thank You Sara For All Of Your Help. I hope to do business with you for years to come.

Hi, Eddie Haskell. i just received your payment, thank u very much. :love: i will arrange your order ASAP.:circle-of-love:
I just purchased a light from Sara and I just want to say I have never gotten such outstanding customer service. Thank You Sara For All Of Your Help. I hope to do business with you for years to come.

hello, my dear friends. we have solve the problem on our website.:love: Please rest assured, if there have any problem, we will solve it ASAP. we will try our best to protect all of u. :circle-of-love:

Hi Sara, just wondering, I'm about to order the 96x3 light on your recommendation and does it ship from US or from China? Also about how long does it take for shipping.

thanks

Hi Sara, just wondering, I'm about to order the 96x3 light on your recommendation and does it ship from US or from China? Also about how long does it take for shipping.

thanks

Well doesn't really matter at this point I guess. I just ordered the light, I was hoping you could mark it Aquarium light instead of grow light. A little paranoia don't hurt

Thanks. I hope to be shining under some bright LED lights real soon.

Hi SBG. may i know where do u want to ship? i just send a PM to u, please check it. :high-five::love:

thanks

So, I emailed Sara on Saturday about one of the old style 100x3w lights. I paypal-ed my money on Sunday, light was shipped on Monday and today I have a wonderful new Top LED light for my baby!! Sara, your service is incredible! Can't thank you enough!! This has been a really great experience! Thank you!!! :cheer: :thanks:

So, I emailed Sara on Saturday about one of the old style 100x3w lights. I paypal-ed my money on Sunday, light was shipped on Monday and today I have a wonderful new Top LED light for my baby!! Sara, your service is incredible! Can't thank you enough!! This has been a really great experience! Thank you!!! :cheer: :thanks:

I hope mine arrives just as quickly as yours did. the girls will be happy.

Hi, SBG. thank u very much. i will mark "Aquarium light " to u. :high-five:
Well doesn't really matter at this point I guess. I just ordered the light, I was hoping you could mark it Aquarium light instead of grow light. A little paranoia don't hurt

Thanks. I hope to be shining under some bright LED lights real soon.

haha, hope u will enjoy it. :love: if u can share your grow experience or picture to us, i will very appreciate it. :circle-of-love:

Hi, SBG. i will send the light to u from our factory China, usually it will cost about 7-10 days. :love:
I hope mine arrives just as quickly as yours did. the girls will be happy.

Hi Sara,

I'm at the planning stage right now, but I would like to know What sort of heat buildup that I can expect in a 1.2m x1.2m x2m grow tent from a 1200w mars2.

I am worried about heat because I live in a hot climate (average room temperature is 30°C). I plan to AC the room where the tent is going to be at 25°C.

The tent is likely to have air scrubbed through 4" centrifugal fan and carbon filter - will this be able to pull out heat from the mars 2?

Thanks and regards.

By the way, can anyone advice me which 4x4 tent has enough load bearing strength to handle the weight of the 1200 mars2 together with fan+filter at the roof? The "plug and grow" tent on ebay is very reasonably priced, but I'm not sure if it's strong enough for the job.

Peace!

Back
Top Bottom