Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Dennise,

Thanks for the fast reply my friend, having you test the draw power of the 144x3 5w Reflector series would be much appreciated ( or if anyone could post or supply a link ).

I was leaning towards buying 2 of the 3watt versions based on the draw power from one of Colorado's finest videos ( i would tag you if i knew how bud lol ) so i will be checking back often to see the numbers of the 5 watt

Thanks,
Munchies

Hi guys,

I am about to set a room of 1m large 0.7m wide, and I would be very please if someone could guide me to choose the right lights for it.

I would like to go if possible from the seedling,vegs,and flower stages with the same light.

Do you think that the MarsHydro 900W 5w leds will do it? Or will it be better the MarsHydro Reflector 600w..

Thanks in advance!!:thanks:

The 144 x 5 has a draw of 315 watts posted on the light mine was 316 watts with my meter so your draw is only 5% more over the 3 watt and you can see the difference when they are side by side hope this helps you

Thanks arellanobrian:circle-of-love: We are trying our best to provide the best and affordable LED grow lights to you guys. :thanks:
Very excited about the cree light!! Im sure marshydro+cree led's can only lead to great things

Lol Lleaff, guess the emotion expression can truely express yourself now, too excited huh? :cheer::surf:
Wonderful :) I think I have made my mind up on 2 x 400Ws + the 3x3 tent. Now I just have to not change my mind by the end of next week haha. On another note, I have just discovered the emoticon button :woohoo: :theband:
Yeah, for sure. :circle-of-love:
With 2 400's you will be 35-40 watts per square foot. That should work great. :peace:

It is OK Dennise, I hope you enjoyed a good time though, lol :circle-of-love: Talk to you soon :high-five:
:passitleft: High Sara... Sorry I missed you last night... I was snoring...:blushsmile: I will try and keep from getting quit as stoned tonight and try and stay awake...:lot-o-toke: Fella BBQ'd last night and after eating all that and smoked a bit... that's all she wrote I will talk to you soon....:circle-of-love:

High TheMunchies, welcome your question here, :circle-of-love:
We are upgrating our reflector lights to 5watt ones, and now US has the 144x5w lights, so it is true from Lucy. :high-five: Please don't worry the eletric bill, the actual power is only increased a little, and the temperature will still stay low as the 3watt ones. :circle-of-love: But now the lights will be brighter and better penetration. :thumb: So feel free to order our 5watt reflector :circle-of-love:
Hello

New member looking to get a question answered.

I've been in contact with Lucy From Mars Hydro and she was telling me that the 144x3 Reflector Series have been updated with 5watt Leds, instead of the 3watt it previously had.
Just wanting to make sure this is in fact true, and was also wondering if the light will now be drawing more electricity now or is it still rated for the same draw power.

Going to be making a purchase either way, a friend of mine has the light in question and has had great success but i believe his is 3watt LED. I'm going to purchase 2 for a 5x5 tent.

Thanks for any help given :Namaste:

Thank you Dennise, :circle-of-love:
I have both of the 3w and 5w reflectors and yes it is a true fact... I will check the actual draw tomorrow when I have a meter here but I think if you look back a few pages someone posted the actual numbers a few days ago... You can tell the difference in the size of the casing... the 5w is thicker and it clearly states 5w vs 3w... I love my Mars-Hydros and I'm a real person....:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

Check @arellanobrian's journal, there he post the video of the test of the actual draw power. :circle-of-love:
Dennise,

Thanks for the fast reply my friend, having you test the draw power of the 144x3 5w Reflector series would be much appreciated ( or if anyone could post or supply a link ).

I was leaning towards buying 2 of the 3watt versions based on the draw power from one of Colorado's finest videos ( i would tag you if i knew how bud lol ) so i will be checking back often to see the numbers of the 5 watt

Thanks,
Munchies
Good to know randy :thumb:
The 144 x 5 has a draw of 315 watts posted on the light mine was 316 watts with my meter so your draw is only 5% more over the 3 watt and you can see the difference when they are side by side hope this helps you
:passitleft:
Thanks randy....:circle-of-love:

Can you send me a message with your name here. I believe I have accepted all the friend request on skype, but I don't know which one is you. :thanks:
Hi Sara, I am still waiting your response on Skype. Thanks!

Hello BuscaLuz, thanks for stopping by, IMO, one 900w light will do great job in your space. :circle-of-love:
Hi guys,

I am about to set a room of 1m large 0.7m wide, and I would be very please if someone could guide me to choose the right lights for it.

I would like to go if possible from the seedling,vegs,and flower stages with the same light.

Do you think that the MarsHydro 900W 5w leds will do it? Or will it be better the MarsHydro Reflector 600w..

Thanks in advance!!:thanks:

High TheMunchies, welcome your question here, :circle-of-love:
We are upgrating our reflector lights to 5watt ones, and now US has the 144x5w lights, so it is true from Lucy. :high-five: Please don't worry the eletric bill, the actual power is only increased a little, and the temperature will still stay low as the 3watt ones. :circle-of-love: But now the lights will be brighter and better penetration. :thumb: So feel free to order our 5watt reflector :circle-of-love:

Thanks for the reply Sara and the other members that have left their input :Namaste:
I must say you and Lucy are great to have around. She has been helping with my questions as well.

I will be purchasing 2 of the 144x5 to go along with your 5x5 grow tent once Lucy sends over the invoice.
My fiancé an I are very excited to start our new hobby !

Thanks again people :thanks: :thumb:

Your welcome TheMunchies :circle-of-love:
Thanks for the reply Sara and the other members that have left their input :Namaste:
I must say you and Lucy are great to have around. She has been helping with my questions as well.

I will be purchasing 2 of the 144x5 to go along with your 5x5 grow tent once Lucy sends over the invoice.
My fiancé an I are very excited to start our new hobby !

Thanks again people :thanks: :thumb:

Lol Lleaff, guess the emotion expression can truely express yourself now, too excited huh? :cheer::surf:

Yeah, for sure. :circle-of-love:

Afternoon Sara :)

Hope you are well. I am going to pull the trigger sooner rather than later so I don't change my mind and confuse myself. Can you please confirm for me that the packages I order (2 x Mars II 400W and 1 x 3x3 tent) won't have any distinguishable markings on them. I don't want my post office knowing what is going on. :Namaste::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom