Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

So if I keep my 400 watt hps next my my mars ll 1200 would that naturally give me a better yield? So basically will I get a better yield with the same amount of plants with 400 Watts then with you know 400 watts of HPS and 550 watts of LED true watts

:circle-of-love:
1: First turn the power off and then unscrew the case and inside it you can see several rectangular black boxes inside which are power supplies.
2: Each of them supplies power to a group of leds. So you can try to replace the power supply provides power to the nonfunctioning leds with other normally functioning ones.
If the light is on again, the driver must have broken. If the light is still off, the whole leds in that section must be the problem.

Thanks Sara.. I emailed from the contact on your website with my invoice number.. I took the light apart and did as you said. I switched the power supply wires and the LEDs were still off. so to quote 'the whole leds in that section must be the problem.'

What is my next step?
1202151622a.jpg

Thanks Sara.. I emailed from the contact on your website with my invoice number.. I took the light apart and did as you said. I switched the power supply wires and the LEDs were still off. so to quote 'the whole leds in that section must be the problem.'

What is my next step?
1202151622a.jpg

That sucks. Hope everything gets back running for you soon.

I have been running mine continuously for 2 years. Not sure how many grows that works out to since I was running a perpetual garden for a while. :peace:

OK 2 years seems good that should last longer for me I only grow like one time a year or I'll grow a little crop and relax for about 2-3 months and start up again. Thanks for the quick reply

In all reality how many grows can you get out of one of the Mars ll LED lights

I have gotten five grows or more from my oldest lights and they run all the time. So far I have had no trouble from any of the eight lights I have but I also make sure and have good air circulation and keep water off the lights (foliar feed only when lights are off and can dry before they come on )

I have gotten five grows or more from my oldest lights and they run all the time. So far I have had no trouble from any of the eight lights I have but I also make sure and have good air circulation and keep water off the lights (foliar feed only when lights are off and can dry before they come on )

5 grows that sounds good to me. If I get 5 out of it I'm happy. At that point to I will have gotten more than my money's worth

Hi Sara, I was talking with my son about the remote issues and he questioned the reception getting scattered inside the tent with the mylar, metal frames, and other electrical equipment.

I went into my tent with my Kindle and had full strength until my fans came on and started to sweep then the signal went from full to none and back to full as the fans moved and when held by the exhaust fans near the top signal showed a disruption (full- partial - full)
I know that I was measuring a WiFi signal but it is still a radio wave and thought you might like to ask your engineers after all a external antenna would be a cheap fix.

:cheesygrinsmiley:haha, Brian, from your grow I have confidence to say Reflector144 will do it.
yes i have grown in the same sized tent before and can say that a 144x5 will cover the tent well. if you look through my compleated jounals you can see a couple of harvests with the panel

:circle-of-love: hi Shelby, sorry about this, I am not sure of the light and exact time for Christmas sale... :straightface: If there is one, I don't think it will be a big discount for Reflector or MarsII. Mars Pro may get a big discount.:Namaste:
Sara, when will you know what lights may be discounted at Christmas and when the Christmas sale may start.
I am hoping the Reflector series soon so that the Christmas rush can be avoided.
Thank-you Kindly.:thumb:

:ganjamon: Stoney, during flower, MarsII1200 added with 400w hps will maxmize the possibility of more yield. :high-five:
So if I keep my 400 watt hps next my my mars ll 1200 would that naturally give me a better yield? So basically will I get a better yield with the same amount of plants with 400 Watts then with you know 400 watts of HPS and 550 watts of LED true watts

:circle-of-love: hi shags, sorry about this. When you switch the power supply, will the supposing broken driver work well with the leds in another section? And Shags, could you send one more to this email info@mars-hydro.com? There are a lot emails from website every day. I may miss it. please tell us you are Shags in the email.:Namaste: We will help you out. It's better to repair it at our repair service center.:Namaste:

What is my next step?
1202151622a.jpg

:thumb: light also needs care, so it will run longer.:circle-of-love:

Just bought the older mars hydro 300 watt with the 5 watt LEDs from eBay. Great price. Seller was named mars hydro. I hope it legit. I plan to use 1 for veg and 2 for flower. In 2x2 foot areas each. Should I expect good results. I've only used CFL's in the past and had great yeilds. 400 watts of cfl. And is the IR spectrum these are missing very important? I'm a newb and can't seem to find much info on these older led models. Thanks

:Namaste:feel so great to know that, thanks Shags.:hug:
I got approximately 1 year of 12/12 straight use out of a Mars2 1600..I also own a pair of Reflector48 Mars lights. These have been on an 18/6 schedule for a year and a half to 2 years with no issues.

Back
Top Bottom