Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi Eugene1, i will check with my colleague,if have any news,i will let you know.:high-five:
Hi Sara,
I was wondering if my replacement driver is on it's way? Several days ago you mentioned that they were held up in customs. I apologize for my impatience,but my plants are showing a bit of stress.
Thanks

Hi Lux2nv,PM sent.please check,if you need to know anything,please feel free to ask me :high-five:
Hi Sara, interested in buying two 144x5w lights if you could please pm me. Cheers!

Hi Bigbudsgood,:circle-of-love:we will held some events to give out free products irregularly...so you can visit here sometimes,you may be one of the lucky guy someday:high-five:
Any chance of getting some free hangers Sara for my Mars II 400 ? :;):

you are one of the lucky guy:cheer:you may buy me a beer:tommy:
Hey I think this offer was only for 1 day and for the first 20 people !

yes,db003 is one of the lucky guy also:tommy:,i will confrim the date with my colleage,if i get anything news,i will inform your immediately:cheer: I'm sure today will be a great day:cheer:
I got a pair of those free hangers too just waiting for that mars pro II 320 I have my grow space set up and ready for it

Hey! Winners of ‪The First ‎Mars-Hydro Cup‬ :cheer:we know you've been waiting for this so long !!!The quality test of your prize----‪MARSP RO‬ II EPISTAR320 has been finished :tommy::tommy::tommy:
cup11.jpg
cup31.jpg
cup21.jpg
cup4.jpg

They will be shipped today, they're coming for you!!! Don't get too excited~:party::party::party:
If you didn't get prize this time,do not be disappointed:Namaste:we will held some events to give out free products irregularly,you can visit our website or here sometimes,you may get one next time:high-five:

Tris is very kind :circle-of-love: and he always get good luck:cheer::cheer:

Hey! Winners of ‪The First ‎Mars-Hydro Cup‬ :cheer:we know you've been waiting for this so long !!!The quality test of your prize----‪MARSP RO‬ II EPISTAR320 has been finished :tommy::tommy::tommy:
cup11.jpg
cup31.jpg
cup21.jpg
cup4.jpg

They will be shipped today, they're coming for you!!! Don't get too excited~:party::party::party:
If you didn't get prize this time,do not be disappointed:Namaste:we will held some events to give out free products irregularly,you can visit our website or here sometimes,you may get one next time:high-five:

Haha this is awesome !! Thank youu :)) Time to party

Hi Sarah, this is my first time to post a question to you on 420 magazine. I hope I have it in the right place. I have a Mars 11 1600, works great no real complaints. I feel like my veg growth is a little bit on the slow side compairing to when I used HID lights. My question is should I turn on the Bloom switch to for more intensity or will this be a problem to my growth. Thank you for any help you might give on this question.

Or you could lower the price, if MH is giving things away, theres too much markup...try a promo that all PAYING customers can use...

It was for all Paying costumers as far as i know ... and in December they did another giveaway for people who already bought a light from them .. and now the Mars Hydro Cup were they give away 5 Really Expensive LEDs to People who are growing with their light .. so there are more then enough chances to get your hands on free stuff bro :) .. I guess you should keep your eye on this thread daily so you can be part of the next giveaway/contest Good Luck To you !!

just got some awesome news I got a email with the tracking number for my mars pro II 320 cob led light that I won in the Mars Hydro cup 2016! its coming from china its being shipped by FedEx it should be there next Thursday I will be sure to take some pics of it when it arrives man I cant wait till it gets here

You missed my point, Im not in a legal state, so no videos. My suggestion is for a lower price without gimmicks, and the free advertising on you tube, which isnt a good idea unless you are very sure of your legal status. No matter, was just a suggestion. I dislike coupons, also. I believe in best and lowest without gimmicks. And I do have a reflector and a 400 II in my line up, im needing one light now, perhaps another reflector

yeah,i like party,later i will join in you:cheer:your girls will love the new light:cheer:
Haha this is awesome !! Thank youu :)) Time to party

Back
Top Bottom