Mars Hydro TS1500

As in the old blurple light they used to have??? Unless your buying it as a conversational piece… what’s the end game if I may ask bc they offer so many good lights they you essentially can’t go wrong with any of there products. The only product they have that I truly wouldn’t buy is the ts600. I’m sure it’s a good light but I feel you would need atleast two to flower on plant with a decent yield. I’m sure some OG’s will chime in and say I’m wrong but I’m standing firm on my opinion. :goodluck:

Hello out there I'm looking at a mars hydro TS1500W DOES.anyone know if that model of.light are any good
They make a TS1500 ? I know there's a TS600, TS1000, TSW2000, TS3000 & TSL2000. All of the ones I mentioned are good lights. I have a shitload of Mars Lights. It's all I'll use because they are the best bang for your buck IMO.

They make a TS1500 ? I know there's a TS600, TS1000, TSW2000, TS3000 & TSL2000. All of the ones I mentioned are good lights. I have a shitload of Mars Lights. It's all I'll use because they are the best bang for your buck IMO.
I.found it on eBay ts1500w mars hydro I can't find anything on that light I.think the saler could be lieing idk.I'm sfrsid to.buy it Never no

As in the old blurple light they used to have??? Unless your buying it as a conversational piece… what’s the end game if I may ask bc they offer so many good lights they you essentially can’t go wrong with any of there products. The only product they have that I truly wouldn’t buy is the ts600. I’m sure it’s a good light but I feel you would need atleast two to flower on plant with a decent yield. I’m sure some OG’s will chime in and say I’m wrong but I’m standing firm on my opinion. :goodluck:
Yes the blurpal color light ts1500 figure it be a Rio.off.the vendor would rip me 30$,something isn't right there

Blurples are now outdated, spend a bit more money on the latest LED technology with higher efficiencies and you won't have to waste so much money later paying high electricity bills for a small grow.

j
Blurples will still do a good job. Not as good as the white LED's though. The bad part is the built in fans that seem to go out on them & the heat they put out. If you're on a tight budget it will do the trick until you can upgrade.
I like a Blurple mixed in with mostly white LED's myself. But now I just use the only one I have for starting seedlings & clones.

Blurples will still do a good job.

Absolutely and so will Gro-Lux fluoro tubes I used back in the 80's.

As for tight budget, a TS1000 copy can be obtained from Amazon, Ebay, etc. for not much more than that Blurple.

The bad part is the built in fans that seem to go out on them

Exactly, why risk spending any money on it when better options are available for not much more?

j

Back
Top Bottom