Mars II 400w LED From TopLED

I've tested both the all-in-one spectrum vs. flowering-specific during the flowering stage. In my opinion, my results were much better using the flowering-specific lights. I've repeated my tests thru 3 grows now, and still contend the flowering-specific lights produce better results.
I am striving to perfect my grow, in order to get licensed and produce the finest, organically grown weed available.

Something else to think about. Is it worth the extra money for the flower spectrum. How about the veg only lights. Anyone using that? Are there any comparisons between Veg spectrum and full spectrum?

Supergroomer

Something else to think about. Is it worth the extra money for the flower spectrum. How about the veg only lights. Anyone using that? Are there any comparisons between Veg spectrum and full spectrum?

Supergroomer

Yes. I have both the full spectrum and the veg spectrum. If you go back a few pages on this very thread you will see pictures of both.

I carried an auto full term in that veg only lamp and I do vouch for the veg only spectrum as being superior for VEG than the full, not to take anything away from the full spectrum which I used to get very good yield from a couple of plants already.

Thanks. Let me look back. I am guilty of not reading EVERY post. ;).

Thanks

Supergroomer

Yes. I have both the full spectrum and the veg spectrum. If you go back a few pages on this very thread you will see pictures of both.

I carried an auto full term in that veg only lamp and I do vouch for the veg only spectrum as being superior for VEG than the full, not to take anything away from the full spectrum which I used to get very good yield from a couple of plants already.

The all flower ( RED version ) MarsII-400 I check earlier with Sara on this ,
you have to order from Sara , they ship directly from China , they are built to order
down side long lead time , added shipping costs

we do not have vege and flower light stock in US, need to be shipped from China, take 12~15days arrive, We are far from each other, so we have to test the light before we ship out:)
Sara,

Do you have the Veg and Flower spectrum of the 400 in stock in the US or will that heve to ship from the factory? If it has to ship, what kind of time frame to US?

Thanks
Supergroomer

Got you PM. You think I am ok with the full spectrum lights? Also, should I be looking at the 400 or one of the older models? Do you get better penetration with the 5w vs 3w?

Supergroomer

we do not have vege and flower light stock in US, need to be shipped from China, take 12~15days arrive, We are far from each other, so we have to test the light before we ship out:)

5watt has better penetration:)))
Got you PM. You think I am ok with the full spectrum lights? Also, should I be looking at the 400 or one of the older models? Do you get better penetration with the 5w vs 3w?

Supergroomer

Another set of buds grown by the MARS-II 400 Watt LED. (Full spectrum)

I cannot thank you enough SmokeSara for saving me a huge bag of money and still delivering lamp that grows buds like these!

I do not see myself needing more lights for a long time.

Enjoy!

IMG_305711.JPG

IMG_305910.JPG

IMG_306511.JPG

IMG_30728.JPG

Heres mine! Just chopped her down this weekend. Was a "practice plant" so I made a lot of mistakes along the way, but she turned out halfway decent in the end.

:lot-o-toke:

Northern Lights x Big Bud

100_15963.JPG

100_15933.JPG

100_15802.JPG

100_15923.JPG

100_15761.JPG

haha, you are a great growing seraphim, I have more confidence after I see these pictures.:love:
Another set of buds grown by the MARS-II 400 Watt LED. (Full spectrum)

I cannot thank you enough SmokeSara for saving me a huge bag of money and still delivering lamp that grows buds like these!

I do not see myself needing more lights for a long time.

Enjoy!

IMG_305711.JPG

IMG_305910.JPG

IMG_306511.JPG

IMG_30728.JPG

Back
Top Bottom