MassGrows Takes On COB LEDs

I've got a pack of HSO Blue Dream too and I've seen great plants grew from those seeds on this forum so Ill be looking forward to seeing u grow some frosty girls out!

You're telling me Jgrow! I cant wait, just threw a 600 Watt HPS under her, before she was under 1 CXB3590 100 Watts. Should notice a huge difference in growth in about a week or so.

Good choice slim, how is the Chemdog coming along? Smallest plant I had going into flower and now she is the tallest so get ready for that stretch!

MG here she is, she's not the biggest but she's thinking about it and all last week she didn't do much until yesterday really and today and I added some voodoo juice in for her

MG here she is, she's not the biggest but she's thinking about it and all last week she didn't do much until yesterday really and today and I added some voodoo juice in for her

420-magazine-mobile1701630277.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1725770039.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1589401130.jpg

Day 26: Just a quick update with some pictures, Girls look really healthy and no signs of any deficiencies or anything like that. Quick question for anyone thatbis familiar with clones. So they have been planted for 10 or 11 days and I only fed them 2 times but the plants look healthy maybe the roots are still adapting to their new homes? They are in 1 gallon pots. Pineappe Express and Glueberry OG look like they'll be first ones done.

Pineapple Expess (Front Right) Chemdog (Back Right)

420-magazine-mobile37057823.jpg

Blue Dream (Front Left) Glueberry OG (Back Left)

420-magazine-mobile369783032.jpg

Glueberry OG looking Nice.

420-magazine-mobile16522757.jpg

Clones were cut only 11 days ago? Usually they take 7 to 14 days just to grow roots depending on method!

Clones on Day 14 Since Transplant, the correct light finally came in today. For only 150 Watt this Spectrum King LED light blows up this 4x4. Fed the back 4 clones today 1 gallon of water and molasses PH'd to 6.7, top dressed the soil with some Great White Mycorrhizae to make the roots healthier. The 3 Small pots in the front are still moist and a little heavy but will be fed this weekend. Going to be doing some LST in the next few days just want the roots to establish a little more before I stress them out.

420-magazine-mobile1304535286.jpg

They look awesome man! Your right the light spread on a 4x4 is pretty damn good! Looks good for pictures too! .

Day 30: Girls were fed this morning Tiger Bloom, (Full strength) Grow Big, (Half strength) and Molasses PH'd at 6.7. Buds are really starting to develop and stack bery nicely. I believe the Blue Dream will be a week behind due to the minimal lighting before the HPS but we'll see in a couple of weeks.

420-magazine-mobile1889543072.jpg

420-magazine-mobile151915661.jpg

420-magazine-mobile12986458.jpg

420-magazine-mobile669083991.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2138150011.jpg

Clones are starting to takeoff which is great was worried about the light feedings they were taken but they look good. LST and Topping coming soon...

420-magazine-mobile1128363390.jpg

420-magazine-mobile436001120.jpg

All looks good!
Those clones look super happy too, what a great starting point for the next round!

Still haven't gotten the other light to you eh?

No it came in Strange, still have to ship them the wrong light back tho.
It's nice of them to send the other one out without getting the first one back! Is that the new one over the clones now or is it not set up yet?

Either way glad it got to you!

It's nice of them to send the other one out without getting the first one back! Is that the new one over the clones now or is it not set up yet?

Either way glad it got to you!

Yes thats it, the light in general is bigger, heavier, and brighter. But I expected that considering a $100 price difference.

Back
Top Bottom