MassGrows Takes On COB LEDs

I found this about molasses::
Welcome to the site!

i have two thoughts on this. the first is that even organic black strap molasses does not get broken down in DWC the same way it is in soil. for that reason, it is not advisable. There are specific products out there to add sugars to your plants. Bud Candy is on popular one, but i have never used that.

My second thought is that foam tend to occur in DWC when more biological agents are present. My hunch is that the molasses has caused this, as there are bacteria in the molasses that could cause this. in itself, this isn't anything to worry too much about. But i think taking molasses out of your dwc grow would be better for it in those ways, losing the foam and not adding things that cannot be taken up by the plant immediately.

Happy growing, and remember to take everything you hear here balanced against the common wisdom, basic biology, and your knowledge of your genetics in the plants, as well as the area they live in!

Thanks for the info. I hadn't heard about the negatives of DWC but definitely experienced them.

I also used Bud Candy. It actually is not a sugar as the name implies. The ingredients is Magnesium only. After buying it I read the label and feel ripped off paying as much as it costs for some Epson salt and water.

Thanks for the info. I hadn't heard about the negatives of DWC but definitely experienced them.

I also used Bud Candy. It actually is not a sugar as the name implies. The ingredients is Magnesium only. After buying it I read the label and feel ripped off paying as much as it costs for some Epson salt and water.

My buddy just gave me a 1L of Terpinator....I read about what it is and does and hopefully it does what it's said to do....have you possibly looked into terpinator or anything like that

Yes I feel exactly like you do about the AN Bud Candy. I bought it before I really looked into what was in it. I'll still use it, but felt ripped off. I think I'm going to get something from the Botanicare Sweet line. And Terpinator. To use with my nute regemin.

My buddy just gave me a 1L of Terpinator....I read about what it is and does and hopefully it does what it's said to do....have you possibly looked into terpinator or anything like that
I'd be curious to see your results with terpinator, it's not meant as a fert or anything, just an additive to increase essential oils and terpenes. I've heard mixed reviews but have been wanting to try it myself! You have a journal?

My buddy just gave me a 1L of Terpinator....I read about what it is and does and hopefully it does what it’s said to do....have you possibly looked into terpinator or anything like that

I haven't used it but I have a feeling it is again smoking mirrors - I looked up the label and all it has in it is 4% soluble potash derived from Potassium Sulfate (0-0-4). I see you could buy Soluble Potash in a 5 pound bag for $5-6

The more I read the labels I wonder if these products are a revenue booster for the nute companies with an exotic name to get us to buy them.

I'd be curious to see your results with terpinator, it's not meant as a fert or anything, just an additive to increase essential oils and terpenes. I've heard mixed reviews but have been wanting to try it myself! You have a journal?

I don't i was going to start one but I didn't haven't got around to it and when I was asked if I wanted it I just looked it up and super skimmed through the description about it and to get an idea and decided to give a go this time...and I'm curious myself to see what it does or has to offer possibly

I haven't used it but I have a feeling it is again smoking mirrors - I looked up the label and all it has in it is 4% soluble potash derived from Potassium Sulfate (0-0-4). I see you could buy Soluble Potash in a 5 pound bag for $5-6

The more I read the labels I wonder if these products are a revenue booster for the nute companies with an exotic name to get us to buy them.
Ok maybe I won't use it then.. lol

You think if I ended up ordering a O4... that I could as them to mix up the cobs or something or get cobs that'll work for both vag and bloom

I only use mine for bloom so I got the CXB 3090. All depends on how you're gonna use it. I did use one for a couple of weeks in Veg and only used the COBs and I think it did great. But if you're gonna use for both then I'd go with the mixed COBs.

I only use mine for bloom so I got the CXB 3090. All depends on how you're gonna use it. I did use one for a couple of weeks in Veg and only used the COBs and I think it did great. But if you're gonna use for both then I'd go with the mixed COBs.

Alright awesome sounds like a possible new investment here in the very soon future hopefully

Ok maybe I won't use it then.. lol

I would go ahead and use it especially since you got it for free. It isn't going to do any harm to your girls and they may just like it and surprise us with something awesome.

Day 37 since 12/12: Girls were Fed last night with Full Feeding of Tiger Bloom and half with Big Bloom Supplement (Earthworm Castings/Bat Guano) PH'd to 6.7. Also bought recalibration fluid for my PH pen just to be safe and it was still spot on. Finally got PH Up/Down, was using Vinegar and Baking Soda. But yea girls look great stacking and fatting up like crazy!

420-magazine-mobile1465311255.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1068367906.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1687509993.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1953670096.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1875625697.jpg

Glueberry so frosty, by far my favorite strain out of the 4, short, bushy and fat frosty nugs!

420-magazine-mobile717817563.jpg

Clones on Day 22 Since being transplanted: I water every 5-6 days and just been using RO water but their next feed will include Grow Big.

420-magazine-mobile2106105526.jpg

Wow they are stacking like crazy . unbelievable, they look amaxing, by the time they are ready they could triple in size .

Really nice man, n it looks like the clones are digging the extra light for sure .

Anyone here using Nutrients with high Potassium (K)? Thinking about buying ChaChing (9-50-10) or Beastie Bloomz (0-50-30). Which one do you guys think would give better results based on those NPK ratios? I read a lot about Potassium densing up Buds in middle to late flower and this stuff seems strong, I only use Tiger Bloom (2-8-4) which is low compared to those I listed above.

No experience running nutes like that but I was recommended bud blood which is a pk booster that has similar values to the ones you listed.

The way that's used is once at the start of flower, then a couple weeks in and that's it-it has hormones too but is primarily a pk bump. Apparently it works well but can have less than desirable effects on certain strains. That's bud blood by an and that's all I know about nutes like that lol numbers like that scare me XD

No experience running nutes like that but I was recommended bud blood which is a pk booster that has similar values to the ones you listed.

The way that's used is once at the start of flower, then a couple weeks in and that's it-it has hormones too but is primarily a pk bump. Apparently it works well but can have less than desirable effects on certain strains. That's bud blood by an and that's all I know about nutes like that lol numbers like that scare me XD

That's what I was thinking, those number are scary lol but I might give Beastie Bloomz a try maybe 1 or 2 feeds and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom