Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Which Seed Would You Like To See A Grow Journal For?

• Skunk #1 - Possibly Female

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • White Widow - Female

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Skunk Special - Female

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Grapefruit - Female

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thats cool, do you know any plants that are really short and just grow fat? instead of tall? i have a height issue, and i need plants that are smaller.

The best thing you can do is go to the seed site and read up on whichever seed your interested in. They lay it all out for you as far as how high or bushy it grows, length of time to harvest and some of them will even tell you what kind of effect the finished product will have. I am not into pinching a plant back unless it is neccesary or an experiment. If you do your homework you will be less likely to be dissappointed when you start growing.

Thank You

MV...:smokin:

nice job mv. and yeah do your home work man. go for a more indica strain. they are shorter and have less strech in flowering. o and mv that skunk special looks really nice.

Hey a few of you know what I am talking about.... :hmmmm:
I am not happy with the pics and the way there are taken care of here.....
If I could Delete my stuff here at 420 I would.....!
I AM NOT GOING TO PLAY THIS GAME WITH ANYBODY AND OKING MY PICS......!

Sorry Hash fuck this shit...!

MV.... :smokin:

Hey, sorry to all, but these 16 hour days are kicking my ass or were. And these new lenses are not working out Like I want them to...!
We have 20 hours of daylight now and I get 2 to 4 hours of sleep at night right now. Life FUCKING SUCKS and then I get to take care of our plants and thats a 7 day a week job now and I got to get a outdoor grow going, personal things going on and the list go on and on...
I need a few days to go camping in the high country and shoot a brown bear. Thats all there is to that!! and thats what the fuck I am going to do and I will even make this kill 420 related.

MV... :smokin:

Matanuska Valley said:
Beleave it or not you can't kill 1 by shooting them in the face been there done that and almost got fucked up by the bear for doing it...!

Think of a VW car and thats the right size....

MV....

Know what you're talking about Mr. MV. Used to be a big game outfitter in Wyoming. Saw my share of grizz and saw what they where capable of. Yes, bullets do ricochet off their heads and yes they are as big as VW's and almost as fast! Incredibly strong and increibly smart animals.. they can remove a human's head with one sweep of their arm.. give them lots of room..

One does not want to fuck with a grizz.. you could end up as hairy little shit balls in the wilderness..

White Widow & Special Skunk by female seeds
All of these pics are plants in ours Grow Journal.... :tommy:

MV... :smokin:

White Widow ....

MV_03961.jpg

MV_04051.jpg

MV_04021.jpg

MV_03681.jpg

Special Skunk....

MV_03621.jpg

MV_03751.jpg

MV_03641.jpg

Want to see some Grapefruit..... :hmmmm:

Matanuska Valley said:
Want to see some Grapefruit..... :hmmmm:
Yes! Yes! *drooool* :grinjoint:

ive been growing some seeds that i got out of a bag they are on there 22nd day and there not even a foot tall yet how are you gettin your plants to start budding after 30 days my plants have a set of 2 leafers 3 leafers and 5 leafers are coming in but the plants are not even a foot tall yet i dont see how they will start budding yet im using a not so big pot to plant and there are 2 plants in them do you think i should switch to a gallon bucket and will i put the plants in shock if i transplant them thx

Yeah, those pics are awesome. This grow journal inspired me to set up a grow room. I can't believe those plants only vegged for two weeks.

Wow the white widow is probably my fav. but the special skunk looks very good too! It's friggen huge...

Anyway yes lets see some GF, Is it still lagging behind?

Man someday MV, someday i'm going to be growing in your league.

Wow that grapefuit looks yummy, It's like a mix of colors between the WW and the SS

Back
Top Bottom