Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Which Seed Would You Like To See A Grow Journal For?

• Skunk #1 - Possibly Female

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • White Widow - Female

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Skunk Special - Female

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Grapefruit - Female

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ He may be talking about re-vegging which I think takes less time because all of the stem has already grown in

My plants usually go into re-veg for about 30 days. The seedlings we did were in veg for only 2 weeks. Seedlings differ from reveg plants in that they become mature plants when they are in flowering. When I put the seedlings back into re-veg, after harvesting, they will be in reveg for about 30 days. It will take them a little bit to recover from being cut off, and when they really start to come out of it and put on a few inches of growth.... look out on the next round!!

MRS MV....:smokin:

4theist20 said:
I have to agree with everyone else on this one. Those plants are amazing. GJ

I will download some pics of our grow of white widow and these plants look really good I can hide a pop can behind the main cola....
The Special Skunk is even bigger yet thank you all for letting me show you all my grow.... :biggrin:
We still have a little time left on our plants in flowering but they do really look good.... :grinjoint: :Rasta:
I can't wait to try the smoke out for myself then I will know how good it really is..... :hmmmm:

MV... :smokin:

Some pics of our grow of White Widow..... :hmmmm:

MV... :biggrin: :smokin:

MV_06711.jpg

MV_06911.jpg

MV_06921.jpg

MV_06521.jpg

Hallelujah, :adore: Hallelujah, :adore: Hallelujah !! HAL - LE - LU - JAH !!! :adore: :adore:

Enough of that madness.

- Ya got me itchin' to see the Grapefruit. Have they fully recovered yet?

4theist20 said:
Hallelujah, :adore: Hallelujah, :adore: Hallelujah !! HAL - LE - LU - JAH !!! :adore: :adore:

Enough of that madness.

- Ya got me itchin' to see the Grapefruit. Have they fully recovered yet?

Yes I have new pics of the Grapefruit it will not yield as much as the rest will.....! :icon_roll
How is the smoke, I don't know but I will soon... :hmmmm:
It looks better then the White Widow but I will not lie....!
I am in this for the yield because I smoke so much and so far it don't make the cut with me lets wait and see how it smokes....... :tommy:

MV... :smokin:

Matanuska Valley said:
Thank you both...
I will have the Skunk Special - Female in soon and wow this bitch is fatter then the w/w this plant has my vote over all of them but my re-veg win over all in looks and wieght but for seedlings
Skunk Special that fucker is nice really nice...!

MV...

These pics are 1MB + put them on your dest top and blow them up and see what they really look like.....

Skunk Special & White Widow

000_34711.JPG

000_00101.JPG

White Widow

000_34471.JPG

000_34421.JPG

Skunk Special all 4 below

000_34341.JPG

000_07921.JPG

000_34361.JPG

000_34381.JPG

Back