Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Which Seed Would You Like To See A Grow Journal For?

• Skunk #1 - Possibly Female

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • White Widow - Female

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Skunk Special - Female

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Grapefruit - Female

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well here are some of the colas from our grow can you find the pop can behind that White Widow bud.... :hmmmm:
By the way the Grapefruit is by far the best in tast and buzz and it really does tast like Grapefruit and smells like Grapefruit that shit is GOOD... :biggrin:
Can't wait to try the rest out after it dry.... :icon_cool :grinjoint:

MV....

Grapefruit - Female

100_03161.JPG

White Widow

100_03071.JPG

Skunk Special - Female

100_02423.JPG

hey mv or som1 can i please have an opinion on fertalizers, whitch is the best youve used?

P.S. sry for the spelling im to baked to fix it. :Rasta:

I agree with SmokeyMacPot...we make a good team dont you think?!? :allgood:

1) as long as it is in constant light in vegetation, a rotation of "type" of light shouldnt hurt a thing. It is when in flowering you have to be careful.

2) you have to remember that when you start a plant in flowering, your plant might double its size depending on the strain you are useing (in height and girth) before it is finished.

3) I am glad your learning something. I am not perfect by any means, but I try to help out as much as I (we) can.

Thank you all again

MV...:smokin:

I use miracle grow at less than full strength for most of my plants. Starting out with a weak solution and working up with strength as the plant can handle it. You dont want to over fertilize tho. So if your unfamiliar with what your trying ALWAYS dilute the solution at least by half to see what strength your plant handles best.

MRS MV...:smokin:

could you tell us at which time would be better to feed, during the dark hours before they go in. or while under light on the 12/12 cycle? or does it matter.

and is it best to keep the fan going while in the dark.....(using sererate room for flowering)

thanks alot in advance for any feed-back......

The best time to water or feed is just befor lights out less heat and the plant will drink more...
Yes it dose matter when lights go out it feeds more so it will grow more in the dark when you are in 12/12 the plant will grow more in the dark then in the light because it's ending it's life cycle....

MV... :smokin:

Grapefruit -

MV_08231.jpg

Skunk Special

MV_08211.jpg

i cut the buds off the main stem and cut off the fan leaves. i strip the stem and then hang them in a cardboard box with a hole for a fan and a hole for exhast. then once dry i put them in a jar in a warm dark place. then i wait for like a day then open the jar. i take out the buds and let the moisture dissapate then repeat that a couple of times

I dry my Cannabis in pizza boxes it take 3 to 7 days depends on the size of the buds....
You bet your ass those leaves will fuck you up the leaves are coated with THC crystals and the same as the buds they tast a little different with the leaves but the same resalts LOL....

MV...

Well I will be gone for a few days on a fishing trip....
MRS MV is on her trip now in California with her kids....
I am all a lone :icon_roll :biggrin: :hmmmm:
Don't tell her but I miss her already and she only been gone hell 3 days now and wont be back for 9 more days.....
Fucking Awsome I get a new toy eather way, I want to go to Amsterdam for a week or I want a new boat used but new to me...... :hmmmm:
eather way I win and I know she Don't want me to go to Amsterdam by myself, you know it's 1 of tho pussy things and woman and fucking around LMFAO...
So any ways here are some pics I hope you like them.... :hmmmm:

PS:
I said 48 states 48 plants wait until the fall and I will blow this bitch out with the best bud shot on the net and right now, I only have 7 different strains but 7 more on the way so I will have 14 all together in the fall....!

420_mv1191.jpg

420_mv1201.jpg

420_mv1443.jpg

420MV3241.jpg

we've seen the first and 3rd one's already lol, but im sooooo jealous, whos going to take care of your plants while ur away?

Zeke said:
we've seen the first and 3rd one's already lol, but im sooooo jealous, whos going to take care of your plants while ur away?

You are right Zeke...!
I use what I have and I have almost 1000 photos in here at 420 new and old but it really dont matter what ever it is it's all good and like I said I wont be here for 3 to 7 days...?
So I up dated all my threads to let some of you know, "who ever gives a fuck" whats up...
My plants are ok and will be "ok" trust me lol... :hmmmm:
Talking about old pics how many MB have you used Zeke.... :hmmmm:
I have used a total of 64.00 MB space out of Unlimited space allowed.You have Unlimited space remaining.
Do you relize what 64 MB are Zeke...?
I used what I have and if it aint broke, I sure in the fuck wont mess with it to try to fix it better...!
I would of left already but I read the tide book wrong, So now I got to wait until 3:30pm my time to get out of here.... :hmmmm:
I got fucked up what can I say....... :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom