Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Which Seed Would You Like To See A Grow Journal For?

• Skunk #1 - Possibly Female

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • White Widow - Female

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Skunk Special - Female

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Grapefruit - Female

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well damn chill out, i didnt mean anything by that, christ! lol, id ont care if they're old i love allyour pictures. wishi could could grow like that lol.

Zeke said:
well damn chill out, i didnt mean anything by that, christ! lol, id ont care if they're old i love allyour pictures. wishi could could grow like that lol.

You can grow just like me anybody can....!
I didn't think I said anything mean and I didn't try to make it sound that way eather sorry if it came out wrong that why MRS MV takes care of all the replys shit...
She ask me and I tell her and she write it right for me... :hmmmm:
Hope you under stand sorry bro.... :allgood:

MV... :smokin:

lol okay whatever lol. well if you could take a look at my signature and look at my pictures, do you have any suggestions? its under like 150watts, its just a bagseed but i must say it looks beautiful so far. do you think if i bought a 400 watt bulb for that box, would it be too much light?

https://www.1000bulbs.com/category.php?category=203 <---the first one there. do hps give off light?

to run a hps you just cant have the bulb it will not run in a standered socket you need a hps ballest and yes 400 watt hps will be too much heat they get very very hot

Well, do I have a surprise for MV when he sees what I found for him! :cool:

After 5 stores and $250 later I think I found some pretty good presents to bring home with me. Wait till he sees whats in store for him when I return. LOL I know it doesn't make up for not being home but it would be fun to see his face when he next logs in dont you think?

MRS MV...:smokin:

PS: I miss you too Dear but thats why I took my laptop :allgood: To keep in touch on a daily basis. (and I believe I could trust you by yourself in Amsterdam also!) But a new boat would be good for us to hunt n fish in!

Mr MV.. simply incredible pics, my friend.

Awsome!

No Latin we DO NOT SELL!!! Sorry, it is strictly personal only.

LOL Smokey - you should have heard what I heard when he looked! We were on the phone at the time! It was awesome and it generated some more requests because I found such nice things for him!! So I will be doing some more shopping this week!! :allgood:

Good thing we love each other so much. As long as he brings himself home everytime he leaves port all is good. (please stay safe dear)

MRS MV...:smokin:

I have bugs eating my leaves these clones are 7 to 9 days olds it was raining really hard when I took these pics the weather really sucks here for outside growing...
This is my 3rd try at outside growing here and trust me when I say it's not easy to grow here outside but if any body can help me and tell me what to buy for bugs eating leaves...?
Should I buy Tomato plants or Rose bush bug killer.... :hmmmm:
You can not see the bugs but they are there eating away...!
Tomato you eat Rose you don't so I don't know what to buy....

000_35781.JPG

000_35771.JPG

000_35801.JPG

SmokeyMacPot said:
atleast the spider mites wont reproduce that fast in moist conditions

I got some shit from the store $18.00 for this shit...! I don't even know if it will work (( BUHACH )) is it's name and this shit really smell like weed, no shit really...!
Will it work, :hmmmm: hell I don't know....!
I am going to find out tho.... :goof:

Zeke said:
mv you must have cats, cus those square buckets are kitty litter buckets, you should get them high.

Zeke
They are Mayonnaise buckes but yes we have cats too...
I wish my wife would let me use them for bait fuck them nasty ass cats little useless Basterds

MV...

Back
Top Bottom