Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Which Seed Would You Like To See A Grow Journal For?

• Skunk #1 - Possibly Female

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • White Widow - Female

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Skunk Special - Female

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Grapefruit - Female

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd have a million cats if space allowed. When Josh and I get a house, I'm going to foster homeless kitties :biggrin:

well today my cat came home, he's my baby boy. and he had gashes in his ears, so i cleaned them out with peroxide and i guess he dont like that for some reason, and he scratched the shit out of me, so i hit him really hard witha open hand, hes alright now, but i feel bad that i did that lol.

MRS MV'S cat just came back from the vets that little fucker cost me $1000.00 and what can that useless prick do for me, can he go out in the bays and get ducks better yet can he tell me when someone is outside my house well frank can do both and alot more....
The only reson we have twins cats is MRS MV tricked me in to letting her bring them home because the animal shelter didn't have room.... :jerkit:
This is my best friend and he is useful....!
5 stares ***** :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:
MV...

May7nFrank1.JPG

^^^^ :laughtwo:
Fair enough.

anyway yeah my cat hunts, and climbs trees, and kills the crows that eat my outdoor potplants. anywho nice plants hash, and yes that is a nice looking dog, whats its name?

Frank!!

beautiful dog bro,,,cats suck ass,,,,I mean, if ya a cat lover,,good for you,,someone has too! :biggrin:

so what strains do you have going on now MV? I don't know if I read back enough to see to see, unless I missed it, anyways looking forward to your next picture. :peace:

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
so what strains do you have going on now MV? I don't know if I read back enough to see to see, unless I missed it, anyways looking forward to your next picture. :peace:

I have plant in flowering and plants in veg and all kinds of work going on..
I am so busy with seeds I think I got a good list but MRS MV aint home yet from California yet this coming week tho and then I will put out the list of new seeds 8 or 10 new ones to last the year..... :tommy:
what do you guys want ..... :hmmmm:

MV... :smokin:

Well were do I start....... :hmmmm:
Here are some of the new strains I will be buying for my new grow

Soma
Lavender-soma 10

Soma
Rock bud-soma A+

Capricorn seed company
Matanuska Tunder F2

Reeferman Seeds
CHERRY BERRY

Spice Brothers Seeds

Green Giant x Green Giant/Matanuska Thunderfuck Feminized

Green Giant x Green Giant / White Russian Feminized

Green Giant x Apollo 11 Feminized

SmokeyMacPot said:
sick man, those are some kick ass strains. i am thinking about getting grapefruit- female and also cinnamon- female.

You really got to watch the hight tho with both of them... :hmmmm:
veg only 1 week on both of them and they will get 3 to 4 feet in flowering and thats no shit and the smoke is fucking AWSOME :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom