Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Which Seed Would You Like To See A Grow Journal For?

• Skunk #1 - Possibly Female

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • White Widow - Female

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Skunk Special - Female

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Grapefruit - Female

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey PaRaLyZeD-420 - It's a shame that bad things happen and to some good people also. I am happy you didn't let it beat you. :allgood:

I wish everyone would read it again and again and pass it on to all of their friends also. Alcohol is just not good for you - healthwise or streetwise or just unwise - it kills. Weed does not as it generally has a calming effect and you tend to drive even slower!! LOL Safer that way! :biggrin:

we smoke we don't drink it's alot more fun that way and safer too...!

Thank You

MV...:smokin:

Matanuska Valley said:
Hey PaRaLyZeD-420 - It's a shame that bad things happen and to some good people also. I am happy you didn't let it beat you. :allgood:

I wish everyone would read it again and again and pass it on to all of their friends also. Alcohol is just not good for you - healthwise or streetwise or just unwise - it kills. Weed does not as it generally has a calming effect and you tend to drive even slower!! LOL Safer that way! :biggrin:

we smoke we don't drink it's alot more fun that way and safer too...!

Thank You

MV...:smokin:
thanks MV, I hope a lot of you understand my message and why I'm trying to get it across. Peace all!!! :Rasta: :peace:

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
dude just did a volcano and read this somewhere on the first couple pages and couldn't agree more, I always thought weed is alot more fun for sure but just never looked at alcohol as that unsafe until my accident. Thought I could handle both pretty heavy and the day/night of the accident I'd smoked one huge blunt after dinner and from there on it was on with the drink only. Ended up in the car with a drunk driver, who missed the turn at a 170km and over a twenty foot drop off rolled five times taking out 2 hydro poles, and I ended up paralysed from the elows down(see booze is bad). Enough babbling on, but I just wanted to mention that the quote really made me stop and think more because it's less thn a month away to the anniversary of my accident. And on the account that schools out, its summer and hopefully people really think about the quote of yours i chose, especially the younger ones in the forum who still go out daily/weekly to party hard to just do it responsibly and be careful, sorry all not trying to sound like your teachers or parents or anti-alcohol, but just as a peer someone who is exactly like you, used to skate like sum of you, listened to the same music etc, I used to go out party all the time and it only took one irresponsible night of partying and my life has been switched, turned upside down. I just want to keep as many people out of this same situation I'm in, keep at least one other out of the chair. :peace:

Thanks homie, im glad i dont drink. Just a pothead.

Carp948 said:
WOW MV I just S##T myself when I seen that price tag. LOL :peace:

I just put my order in for my seeds $967.00...
I changed my order at the last min lol you know 1 of those things but it will be top of the line count on it... :biggrin: :grinjoint:
I asked Hash to help me with a new poll....
I will have 9 new strain 1 strain cost me $170.00 male/female, fuck this shit aint cheap..... :hmmmm:

MV... :smokin:

^^ But just think, if the seeds alone are worth that much.. then the finished product must just be FUCKING AMAZING!! I can't wait for the new poll and the new seeds.. you've already shown the majority of the site what amazing things can be done with a few seeds and the knowledge to grow 'em!! You know you and the Mrs. are our heroes :biggrin:

I'm glad that a lot of us seem to be on the same page... Fuck drinking and driving! Let's all get high and fly home! :biggrin:

SeXy VeXy said:
^^ But just think, if the seeds alone are worth that much.. then the finished product must just be FUCKING AMAZING!! I can't wait for the new poll and the new seeds.. you've already shown the majority of the site what amazing things can be done with a few seeds and the knowledge to grow 'em!! You know you and the Mrs. are our heroes :biggrin:

I'm glad that a lot of us seem to be on the same page... Fuck drinking and driving! Let's all get high and fly home! :biggrin:

Thank you.... :smokin:

I still have 12 plants in flowering and 12 in veg so I haft to start weeding the weak stock out for my new seeds.... :icon_roll
I think SOMA is 1 of the best breeders there is, just look at how long he has been a breeder and what he has done and accomplished in the cannabis world for all of us connoisseur :biggrin: :grinjoint: :allgood:

Soma is a 52 year old Rastafarian who is spiritually dedicated to the Sacred cannabis plant. He has been working with the plant for 35 years. He wears pants and shirts made out of it, smokes it constantly, he has a prescription for 10 grams a day, and studies every aspect of the marijuana phenomenon. The only problem is the art of cannabis has been recently lost to mankind, it has been lied about, it has been suppressed, it has come close to genocide and the fear factor for this safest of substances has been blown totally out of proportion. Soma Seeds plans on changing the direction a few things are going these days. First of all Soma Seeds is an earth friendly business striving to think of earth first in the business that we create. They grow their seeds biologically, They let their hearts guide them with the plants, not calendars, not money, not power trips, but a sacredness, a vibration of mutual trust, an exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide, a friendship. Soma Seeds focus's on the medicinal side of cannabis, constantly striving to find better and better genetics to be used in a medicinal way. Medicinal cannabis has to be grown in a manner where the end product is truly going to make the patient feel better, not full of pesticides, poisons, and money vibes. There seeds are tested constantly for their germination quality..........

u work for Soma seeds?lol, anyways awesome report on him, very informative and just awesome to know there is a good reliable company like soma, striving to help out the medicinal side out not just trying to turn profit off of greediness. Willy Jack seed company has the same views (they are based out of my hometown) trying to improve the world of weed and the way the country views it.

Carp948 said:
Hey MV quick Q. My plant is under 12/12 now 2 weeks. AKxskunk. The new leafs it has devloped are 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 inches wide bout 4 1/2 to 5 inches long and only 3 fingered. Is this normal :hmmmm: or is it something I need to worry about. soil grow 250 watt MH. :peace:

From what I know and what I have saw in pics yes it's normal... :biggrin:
I have never grown it myself but it some might fine looking Cannabis you got there Bro... :grinjoint:
Just give it lots of time to flower and do it's own thing and I beleave you will be happy with it... :allgood:

000_09231.JPG

Carp948 said:
Great glass MV always nice plants, pipes, and buds you got it all Bro. LOL Thanks for the help on my Q. Grow on Brother. :peace:

Any time you need help please ask 1 of the trio
Smokey
PaRaLyZeD-420
I feel they are as good as me.... :hmmmm:
I really mean that too they are good in what each 1 does :adore:
I am glad to be apart of 420times and helping others.....

thanks mv, you help alot of people. with all of us we can help. i have my weak points as well does everyone. so it is better when you have a couple of growers to ask. but yeah thanks man.

SmokeyMacPot said:
thanks mv, you help alot of people. with all of us we can help. i have my weak points as well does everyone. so it is better when you have a couple of growers to ask. but yeah thanks man.

You are right when people work together on a web site You can do anything when the fighting and bullshit starts you lose members most of us here try to work with each other here at 420 and as you see members will join and that is cool.....
Do I like the eyes on my plants and ass ((( pics )))
I have pulled over 50,000.00 viewers on my photos in less then 1 year :biggrin: and when I get done with this new Grow I will get or try to get 100,000.00 plus viewers then I am going to look for a real job in the
Cannabis World and that not all that far away..... :hmmmm:
I just hope I can finish my new Grow Journal here you never know..... :hmmmm:
I just hope we can all stay friends and bullshit with each other and share info to help other........

I just want to say thank u to every 1 here at
420 :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

MV...

thanks MV, it really means a lot
you and Smokey are so right about everyone working together to contribute to the website, I have learned so much here at 420times in the last 3-4months from everybody, and together we can all learn so much more.

Back
Top Bottom