Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Which Seed Would You Like To See A Grow Journal For?

• Skunk #1 - Possibly Female

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • White Widow - Female

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Skunk Special - Female

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Grapefruit - Female

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SaltyJustice said:
Were they re-vegged?

Im trying to get a time frime on vegging and flowering a 3-4 foot indoor plant.

Ok my seeds come from Female seeds...
If you read up on them, they tell you how long to veg and how long to flower and how big they will get all that shit sry I am stoned and eating and no those plants were not re-veg they were from seeds... :icon_cool

MV... :smokin:

Mv,
I was wondering if you have ordered seeds from seeds direct.to in a while. I brought back seeds from canada the last time I was there, and the worked great for me of the 15 seeds I bought 11 were female and 2 didnt germinate and I had just two males. I am very wiery of buying seeds online. So any help would be appreciated Thanks Mirado420

At this time I would not buy any seeds over the net at all from any 1..! :hmmmm:

blacturboteg420 lets say I don't see eye to eye with MR Emery ok but how the DEA got him on charges is fucked up and flat ass wrong....
The DEA should be up on charges for misuse of powers and for the life of me, why in the fuck did the Canadians Government let the DEA in Canada in the first place...?

MV...

MTF x WW...! :goof: :biggrin:

MV_50851.jpg

MV_50701.jpg

Hey guys, I just read the entire thread. took me 2 days. I just wanna thank you MV and everyone else who has helped out in this thread for taking the time to help others like myself grow there very own cannabis. I'm thinking about growing in my basement for the first time. Hydroponics has always interested me. I found this system on the internet https://www.hydroponics.net/i/273012 . This is probally the only hydroponic setup I could use due to the fact my basement is pretty low.. about 5 foot. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with a setup like this and is it worth me investing my money in it. I plan on starting out with some regular bag seeds, then work my way up to the high grade stuff ie WW, grapefruit, skunk ect. I plan on getting a 400 watt metal halide light. Is this enough light for 12 plants? Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

stix
Glad you liked my thread...
I don't hydro you may want to ask P-420 he may be able to help you or answer some of your questions on it...
As far as the 400 watt MH that is what I use because I grow in small room and it keep the temp down in the rooms...I love the 400 watter MH or HPS I use both for veg MH and HPS for flowering... HOPE this help you.....
I want you guys/gals to look close at this bud shot please...!:hmmmm:
You will not see very many like this she will be a breeder with out a dout look close please and you will see why... :biggrin:

MV_51381.jpg

Beautiful bud and beautiful shot MV, but why this one in particular? It looks like it's a good yielding bud of the highest quality....but so do all of your buds lol. So, why this one over any other, or did you mean that you are adding it to your existing breeding stock?

If you would please look close at the top bud shot just for a min please....
No 1 has ever ask how I do it, look at my gallery all my bud shot look like this because...
I feel I use the right fertilizers and I only use 2

Trichomes isn't that what you are after....?
there are 3 drips of Trichomes the size of pies on the bud....

MV...

Absolutely MV and that is a huge amount of trichromes more on that one bud than on my whole plant probably lol. I just didn't know if this was a new breed or what.

Back
Top Bottom