Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Which Seed Would You Like To See A Grow Journal For?

• Skunk #1 - Possibly Female

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • White Widow - Female

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Skunk Special - Female

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Grapefruit - Female

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brushtail said:
Your golden skush look very sativa for Hindu kush x skunk#1. Nice buds though !
Like the look of your grapefruit, that plants is the basis for the sweettooth line . Mayb you should consider doing some Backcrossing(BX) to mother plants. say (grapefruit[p1]xnycd)xgrapefruit[p1] ....

brushtail

I am waiting to clone my Grapefruit now it is in re-veg now and yes I am going to x it with the N.Y.C.D. and then backcross it I am doing 3 others now...
Thank you for coming in and looking... :hmmmm:

MV... :smokin:

Here are some plants shots... :cool:

MV... :smokin:
MV-51991.jpg

MV_52041.jpg

MV_52031.jpg

MV_52011.jpg

MV_51981.jpg

:adore:

howdy y'all
new here.
I'm slowly trying to power my way through ALL this info.
I'm not growing at all (given my present geographical location and profession, i'd have to be a bit of an idiot) but I DO plan on doing so when i get back to canada. I don't even feel particularly comfortable posting here given where i am....
But, i'll risk the one anyways...
First, mv...thanks for what i've read so far. I know nothing about the workings of growing and feel like i AM getting abit of a handle on it (i'm only on p18 now though).
Between you and nodirt's grow journal, I have a feeling I'll be doing a lot better than my friends' previous attempts.
It's also cool to see the pictures (ESP. pre veg and pre flower pictures) just to know what it SHOULD look like.

Anyways, could o quick qs.
1) you've wrote that to get "bigger buds" you should try to put stress on your plant....indicating it would be on one of water, soil, light, temperature or nutes that would be manipulated (is that right?).
Can you give some examples of appropriate "Stresses" so as not to suddenly drown or fry one's plants?
2)

As a side note...i wish i could remember what it was EXACTLY but, a friend of mine has something called a "ionizer" (i THINK it is?). It works as an air freshner. It's a shocking thing. He hot boxed his car, in a overwhelming fashion while driving to my house. In a matter of about an hour, couldn't smell a thing. he also told me, while standing in his house, that I was less than 3m away from a grow and i couldn't smell a thing
(this was all back home ofcourse...)
If anyone there is worried about smell, i personally vouch for this thing.
I don't mean to talk like i know exactly what's going on but i will say, this thing got rid of the smell somethin fierce that said...they ain't overly cheap as i recall.

As i read through this thread, I've seen that MOST posts aren't much longer than a few lines.
So, i gotta apologize for this EPIC post.
sorry folks.
keep up the great reading material. Im going home for a week and it's gonna get silly...reaaaaaaaallly silly.

it never fails mk. u can turn no smokers into connoisseurs just with pictures. id go nuts if i was in that room w/ those plants, if u have seen the commercial for the xbox 360 (the one on the beach) lol thats me running but i didnt win an xbox 360

Beautiful nugs MV. Someday I hope to be able to produce something that tasty, but I'm sure by then you'll have some crazy shit that glows in the dark, cures cancer, and gets you high just looking at it. lol Bravo MV :adore:

ignint said:
howdy y'all
(ESP. pre veg and pre flower pictures)

Anyways, could o quick qs.
1) you've wrote that to get "bigger buds" you should try to put stress on your plant....indicating it would be on one of water, soil, light, temperature or nutes that would be manipulated (is that right?).
Can you give some examples of appropriate "Stresses" so as not to suddenly drown or fry one's plants?
2)
silly.

I will put stress on a plant by fretalizing and with heat and how hot I run my room sometimes I will let it get 105 and within 5 min I will bring the temp down to 65 and that will put stress on anybody ass trust me... :laughtwo:
Thank you all,....

PS;
I don't like to write and you can't edit shit now in here...!
:hmmmm:
ignint said:
As i read through this thread, I've seen that MOST posts aren't much longer than a few lines..

MV_53791.jpg

MV_53661.jpg

MV_53571.jpg

MV_53401.jpg

MV_53331.jpg

Mr. MV.. me thinks this is more than a hobby for you.

And yes, dear sir, you are the "True Connoisseur of Cannabis".

Pinch said:
Mr. MV.. me thinks this is more than a hobby for you.

And yes, dear sir, you are the "True Connoisseur of Cannabis".

You are right Sir Pinch it is more then a hobby to me...! :hmmmm:
I truely beleave that I am a "True Connoisseur of Cannabis". I smoke other people Cannabis or try it but it don't hold a candle to what I do... :icon_roll
I have so many people that want to buy my Cannabis even my friends offered me $400.00 a oz and it aint happening... :biggrin:
I smoke all my friends out trust me :laughtwo: and there aint 1 of them that can hang with me...MV... :smokin: I truely love what I do... :adore:
Thank you Sir Pinch

MV_54141.jpg

MV_53961.jpg

MV_53891.jpg

MV_53861.jpg

Back
Top Bottom