Mclovin's White Rhino Grow Journal

OK The White Rhino looks like Seedlings, The AK its growing like a Weed (no pun intended). At this moment I am sitting down to unwind. You ask; Mclovin whats got you so wound up? Well I got my Sun Hut Silver XXL, which I think is gonna be awsome. This thing is alot bigger then I thought. The total shipping weight is 85lb. I'm pretty sure that 3/4 of the weight is the canvas alone. OK here's where Im gonna vent, this is not a one man Job. The frame construction was simple I could have done it without instructions. But what Idiot put in the instructions to put the bars for your lights and fan on before you put the canvas on, cuz they dont snap, screw, or latch into place they sit there and let gravity hold them there. Yep you guessed it they came down on my head and my bare foot, takeing a small chunk of skin with it. (note: do not put the crossbars up until the canvas is on!! it will come down on your head):bongrip: Ok so to the canvas its heavy and to pull the back side of the canvas over the front and down the back is gonna take a miracle, yes thats where IM at in the setup.:bongrip: ok that last toke has me calm:grinjoint: I have pics but just wanted to vent for a min, so I'll get them up after im done.

so i don't sound like all im doing is complaining, the Sun Hut matireal quality seems very high quality. I am sure I will be pleased once its together and the lump on my head is gone. zippers feel strong and Im sure when the weight of the canvas on the frame it will sturdy itself more. lets hope im not back here to vent

Mclovin Out
:rollit:

LOL, i hope your foot is doing ok, sounds a lil traumatic ;). I've got a GrowLab 120(3'11x3'11x6'11) and its been great to me so far. The zippers do seem pretty strong and durable, and mine has viewing windows so I don't have to unzip every 5 min like I had to with my ebay tent. Was more than $100 more, but Im happy with it. The frame is much sturdier, and the cross members hold my 35 lb hood w/o bending. I was going to get the SunHut because they open from the front and back, but in the end opted for the GL.. Cant wait to see some pics of your ladies in their new home :cheer::nomo:

Good Day friends.. I had to take a break for a few days after putting up the Sun Hut but Im back with a full update and some questions and hopefully some good Ideas. Quick break down My only lady in bloom she is an AK stinks I touch her and smell my fingers and wow I took a small bud from the lower branch and dried it for 5 days and her smoke did not taste anything like she smells, but still a good stone she should have some kick since she has continued to grow an additional 2 weeks shes getting plain water its been 3 days of water. I had to grab the digital temp gauge from the small area she is growing so I went in with a small LED flash light and shined it on a bud and the Bud shined back:smokin:

K let me get some pics of the other kids and grow room.
rsz_2dscn0996.jpg

Setting it up almost killed me

rsz_dscn1002.jpg

This is today I added the table for propagation and clones which leaves me with 2x4ft for growing to a resonable size before flowering. this room has a divider so I have 4x4 for both growth and 4x4 for flowering. I'm waiting until my flowering lady is done to move the 400w HPS in so right now temps are not a problem. My lady started off as a Aeroponic grow but her roots are so massive its a DWC grow, the other AK is in an Ebb N Flow. The 2 plants in the back of the table are AK clones waiting to be sexed, I have 2 AK clones already sexed and ready to take cuttings. The others you see there are the White Rhino which I will sex and so on and so forth. the rhino has strected its my fault I know to keep them close to the light. I'm repotting today If I knew the sex of the rhino I whould go into the 3Gal pots sitting next to them but gona use 1, gal until sex is know so i can save on soil. If you have anysuggest on the room set up please chime in. Did i mention there is a divider that seperates the Hut.

The kids I have ready for sexing 2 are know females that I will be cloneing first the other 4 are to be determind. I will establish a mother plant from the clones I take. I hope to get 3 cuttings from each female. Take a look its a bit crowded. Question: the under brush of the plants it thick do you think its ok the thin it out for better air circulation or just leave them?

rsz_dscn0999.jpg

thanks friends

Mclovin Out

and if your wondering the name on my ID is just Mclovin :)

hello!
nice white rhinos you got there! it's short indica and very quick(8week) flowering plant!i grow 4 of them in my run now!flower week7!:hug:
to your question,in fact you can eazy chop two,or three fan leaves that grow at the bottom! :peace: :rollit:
GHS Indica H-mix

White rhinos are lookin good. keep up the good work bro

Hey Tokers happy Thursday, I have a few questions. I have a clone of AK and I know for sure its root bound. I'm not interested if pushing to what I like to call power growing I just want her to hang out until im ready. which will be in about 3 weeks. Thought about giving her to a friend but dont want to give any signals as to what is going on. Will she make it in a root bound pot?

Also My AK48 Flowering girl is half way between 10 and 11 weeks is not showing any sign of checking out to the Great big Plant in the sky, her buds arent getting any bigger but her white pistols are glowing white. trichs under 30x are showing very light haze to them so Im guessing there gonna go full milky with the pistols still alive shes been in plain old water for 8 days no nutes. Any Ideas??? Should I pull the trigger? oh and on a very good side note as of today there are 10 more girls clones in a prop tray. when there ready they will be flood and drain grown

Mclovin Out!

My AK48 went forever too. I'd wait till you get some amber trichs, at least 15-20% ,and those white hairs should be mostly red or brown ! Give it another wk or two it can only put on more grams !! :peace:

Whats up Mclovin, your girls look good. I love the rhino, I'm in for this one. :peace:

Hey Rhino buddy, I got some WR crossed with Afghani. I've sampled a pinhead of finger hash and HOLY CRAP, the peace and relaxation this strain brings... Beautiful! Also knocks you out, turned my girlfriend into a zombie after one hit. :cheer:

Mine are all curly, it must be the genes. I sprouted a new one recently since I never cloned the first one that I'm flowering now..... ALSO CURLY.

Good luck dude, they're looking better than mine :p

EDIT: I'd leave as many leaves as possible on her, no matter how bushy she gets. Once you get to the end of the flowering stretch, remove those side shoots that won't really make it to the canopy, sparingly. Don't remove the fan leaves though, they'll shed on their own due to deficiencies, or not at all. Either way, they are stocked full of goodies for your plants, don't remove healthy green ones.

whats up to everyone that started checkin out my journal and lost interest cuz i stoped posting. smoke a premature rhino that was a small bud on my girls, and it smoked out strong. plant looked like shit through the grow but has a kick. Let me ask picked up a several grams from a friend (32 to be excat) and I can tell itsssss good smells like ass thought.... think its some skunk very strong Indica buzz, can anyone tell me what a good strong skunk smokes and feels like.

Mclovin
Out

Back
Top Bottom