Me

Rin420

420 Member
Been smoking weed since 13 and I am now 29. It helps with my insomnia, no appetite days, anxiety and depression. I also use it recreationally because it helps reduce stress of everyday life. I'm a recently single parent of 2 super smart super gorgeous babies (6y, 15mo) so I am constantly on the go so at the end of a long day (which is everyday for me) I like to give the kids a good meal, bathe them and put them to bed, and then taking a long relaxing bath myself glass of wine or coctail in 1 hand joint in the other and then off to bed to get ready to do everything all over again tomorrow.

Welcome to 420 @Rin420

Cannabis is very versatile. It keeps the incessant details and tasks of parenthood seem more manageable for myself. It is also my go to for relaxation at night.

Do you have a grow going on? Or are you planning on doing one?

No I dont have much of the green thumb but I love trying new strains. I am more than happy being the guinne pig. Lol. I know some things about growing but only cause my dad grew
Welcome my friend, lots of like minded wonderful people here to talk to. :thumb:

Welcome to the forum @Rin420 :welcome:

Been smoking weed since 13 and I am now 29. It helps with my insomnia, no appetite days, anxiety and depression. I also use it recreationally because it helps reduce stress of everyday life. I'm a recently single parent of 2 super smart super gorgeous babies (6y, 15mo) so I am constantly on the go so at the end of a long day (which is everyday for me) I like to give the kids a good meal, bathe them and put them to bed, and then taking a long relaxing bath myself glass of wine or coctail in 1 hand joint in the other and then off to bed to get ready to do everything all over again tomorrow.

Welcome to 420 @Rin420

Cannabis is very versatile. It keeps the incessant details and tasks of parenthood seem more manageable for myself. It is also my go to for relaxation at night.

Do you have a grow going on? Or are you planning on doing one?
Welcome to life my friends :passitleft:

...Parents died when I was in my 20's, raised 4 siblings, so we could stay together, and, I have 5 kids and 4 grandchildren...didn't smoke or grow til I was 38...but I drank like a fish :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom