Medical Marijuana - Full Hour on CNN - NOW 4 p.m. eastern

so far....
they sure did find an inarticulate medical cannabis doctor for the 1st part of the show. the other pro-cannabis doctor so far hasn't been much better. as for the anti-cannabis talking heads, they are driving me nutzz. nothing but propaganda and outright lies. every single claim they make can be disputed. every study they cite has countless other studies that show the opposite.

they continue to show the 420 footage, so thats good. they will probably have a link to the ireport.

back to the show.....

Good post, yeah I saw the 420 MAg Logo!

We just need to seal the deal!! Before all the naysayer find a reason to stop us. legalize it.

Good point though, people who use it recreationally are already out there doing it, there's not going to be much more chaos from mj hahaha. Not that I dont admit a few accidents may happen by newcomers. Same with every other drug use improperly.

BUT, I'm sure there's people who need mj just to lead a normal life, but they can't get it. thats terrible.

I bet DUI's will drop bigtime. As long as people got a way to relax they won’t resort to drinking to drunk.

That's a bunch of BS about not being able to regulate the dosages! I mean there's kids growing this stuff in there moms apt in a computer case, and they know the exact thc content!

It's a natural medicine, There's no regulation on other herbular drugs.

i always wonder how many people are the cause of auto accidents that aren't using any drugs at all? just because someone has Cannabis in their system when involved in an accident does not mean that they were impaired.

every medical arguement the anti-Cannabis talking heads had could have been refuted. the easiest to refute would have been the lack of control over the amount of thc in the bud. it doesn't matter since you can't take an overdose. lack of thc is a problem though :cool:

i always wonder how many people are the cause of auto accidents that aren't using any drugs at all? just because someone has Cannabis in their system when involved in an accident does not mean that they were impaired.

this is one of the major hurdles for legalization. there is no established threshold of impairment. until there is some sort of level of impairment established, the mere presence of cannabis in the system constitutes impairment.

theres a reason im not seeing a herionmagazine forums or a crystalmethmagazine forums... maybe we actually have a point here

i wonder if they can actually tell how much thc is in a persons system... kinda like a BAC but just a BTC (body thc count?)

It seems the CNN show (which I missed) has sparked further debate. This morning at 9:00 am on ABC's this Week with George Stephanoupolous (sorry George), the panel will discuss among other things the CNN show, "does this signal the end to prohibition of marijuana" was the lead in line. I won't miss this one.

Back
Top Bottom