Mendo's Outdoor Green House Grow - Cascadia Crush - Evil Twin - Afghan 2013

Well the time has come for some chopping. She turned out a little bigger than I thought. I was unable to keep her good and trimmed so there was some dead leaves that was aggravating, but all in all it looks nice. Here is some pics of the first night of trimming. Plenty more to go!! Happy Holidays to all!!

IMG_072226.JPG

IMG_072322.JPG

IMG_072423.JPG

Thank you kindly KJC, and thank you for the reps!! I have been off here a while due to internet issues. I caught up on some of your work last night. Very interesting. Taking it to a whole new level!! Keep up the good work and Merry Christmas!!

Well this is the final weigh in for the Crush. 14.9 OZ was the total. The bud is not as tight as I wished it would be but it still is covered in resin. Some buds are airy. I think she would had done great outside. I'm still happy. I learned a lot from her. Thanks for all who checks this out. Feel free to ask for questions. Thanks and a happy holidays...till next time.

IMG_072625.JPG

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

If you decide to share another grow with us, please feel free to start a new grow journal here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

I am complete with this garden however I don't want to close it until I tally up all the things I learned. I want to share all the knowledge I can considering this is where I come for answers. My partner also has to agreed to share some of his plant goods and bads from this grow.

I already told you guys about the Crush being airy and not as dense. Well we cut some of my friends (same strain) and he got some decent buds!! Lots of good tops, but weak under brush. Also the buds growing under a DormGrow LED are doing well. I will share some pics of those tops.

As far as a good SOG plant, the ChocolateChunk has taken the prize. Very dense purplish buds. I'm guessing around 3-6 gram nugs average. I think the plant will yield an easy 2-3 OZ range. Plus it flowers in 56 days.

Now the IE Kush is looking awesome. I always want to sample it and would have if it was my plant!! But....it has an awesome pine cone smell. Extremely pungent and sticky. Gonna be like the ChocChunk I think. Lots of decent fat NUGS. I'll share some pics and some average weights.

As far as the Crush I just cut, I broke and smoked a pinch. It burns a little dry but keeps lit. Kinda burns too fast, but really good 3+ hour high. And get ready to EAT, EAT, EAT!!

Back
Top Bottom