Mikey's 1st Grow- Indoor Soil Blueberry x AK47 Super Skunk x Orange Krush 2012

I honestly suggest just worrying about your water, yet to answer your question, yes there are ways to check your soil's PH. For example some stores will sell a double probe moisture meter. One prong is for checking the moisture in the soil, and the other is for the PH, yet it doesn't work too well at all. I'm sure there are some nice ones that give accurate digital read-outs, but you won't see this guy interested in those :peace:

LT

:thanks: a bunch! And also, would one of these tests be more beneficial to me if I am going to really start to try and learn some organic techniques? Because I want my meds clean green certified. I think everything I am using now is all organic. But I could be and probally am wrong. I told my friend that I bought everything from, that I wanted to be organic. So all the nutes he sold me, he said were organic. Except for the GHs FloraNectar.

Hi Mikey

Looks good. Keep your seed nice and warm. Don't get bumed out about the lack of comments. The peeps here are good and they will help you out. Good luck

:thanks: :circle-of-love: :thumb: I dont know how, but I completely forgot to show my thanks. You were my first comment and sub, and I appreciate it more then you could know. Sorry for the late love my friend. Also, you were completely right, the peeps here flippin rock!!
:Namaste:

Update

So since my last post this morning, 1 more of my seeds have broke ground. Also I froged 2 clones of Strawberry Cough in stead of 1 and 1 of White Widow. I also added some Roots Organic OregonISM XL to my nutrient solution. So here's some pics.

rootsorganic.jpeg

SC3-1.jpeg

SCstem2.jpeg

SCstem1.jpeg

Also, these clones I got have a funny tapered stem. That goes from green at the bottom to purple redish in the middle and then back to green at the top and didnt know if anyone knew what this was from? Thank you to all at :420:, and all a good night!
:Namaste: :morenutes:

What's good Mikey420,
The purpling stem is from a nutrient deficiency... E which usually occurs on clones, they usually show the signs til they root themselves and begin taking up nutrients on their own... Looks like you're doing a great job as of this far...the lines in your photos are from the HPS light it will always show up like that, to setup some CFL's a turn them on when taking photos and shut off the HPS for that time being.

Subbed brotha,
:peacetwo:

What's good Mikey420,
The purpling stem is from a nutrient deficiency... E which usually occurs on clones, they usually show the signs til they root themselves and begin taking up nutrients on their own... Looks like you're doing a great job as of this far...the lines in your photos are from the HPS light it will always show up like that, to setup some CFL's a turn them on when taking photos and shut off the HPS for that time being.

Subbed brotha,

Thanks my fellow Cali native!! Also what about the bottom of the stem being all fat and knotty looking? Ive never seen that and either has the person I frogged the clones from. Also, where its fat, its way more supple than ANY other plant or clone Ive ever felt. You can tell by how it bends off to the side. I zip tied the girl to a chopstick. But have you or anyone seen this? And is it nything to worry about?

:Namaste:

although I have never seen this, it could be do to stress... you say these are clones? they don't look like they were ready to be cuttings yet if they are...

you can tell by the way the branching is on the last photo... when they are in line like that, they are not ready to be cut as clones yet... but the thick bottom stem... I don't know, like I said, it could have been stressed...

O crap, I just noticed, on the 2 strawberry cough clones the leaf sets go from 5 for the first 3 nodes then sets of 3 for the top 2 nodes. Is this common or anything to worry about as well? Sorry if im bugging, but I love these lil ones and they are a reflection of me. Yall know how it is. And like I said, this is my first grow so I wanna learn AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. :thanks: in advance!

although I have never seen this, it could be do to stress... you say these are clones? they don't look like they were ready to be cuttings yet if they are...

you can tell by the way the branching is on the last photo... when they are in line like that, they are not ready to be cut as clones yet... but the thick bottom stem... I don't know, like I said, it could have been stressed...

Yep clones from my buddy that sold me this rockin setup for dirt cheap. Also, can u read my last post bout the leaves? I just noticed it. Thanks stoner!

whats good mikey420,

Yes, this is a normal thing in clones that were taken from a plant that was going into flower, it is a sign of stress, the plant has been in, I would say about a week of flower, was cut, rooted and now is reverting back to veg mode.

You will see single blades come out as well, here is a picture of a clone that I had do that to me,

Blackberry Kush
SAM_2545.JPG

whats good mikey420,

Yes, this is a normal thing in clones that were taken from a plant that was going into flower, it is a sign of stress, the plant has been in, I would say about a week of flower, was cut, rooted and now is reverting back to veg mode.

You will see single blades come out as well, here is a picture of a clone that I had do that to me,

Blackberry Kush
SAM_2545.JPG

Thanks again bud! pun intended :thumb:

So just turned on my lights and I noticed that the tips of the all clone's leaves were pointing down. The OG has looked droopy since ive had it, and the 2 Strawberry Cough clones I got yesterday, were reaching for light now this. Whats going on here guys? And all as ive done to all 3 clones was add Roots Organic Oregonism to my water. Not the nute solution. Please help?!?

Humm still green, and after a watering they'll get like this. Just make sure they're getting enough light, and they should bounce back. I would transplant out of those solo cups when they dry out next time, you know before the next watering... Took a nap hence the late reply heheh.

Edit: The clones in the solo cups need more room for root growth. Don't expedition the transplant as they'll survive until they're transplanted.

Humm still green, and after a watering they'll get like this. Just make sure they're getting enough light, and they should bounce back. I would transplant out of those solo cups when they dry out next time, you know before the next watering... Took a nap hence the late reply heheh.

Edit: The clones in the solo cups need more room for root growth. Don't expedition the transplant as they'll survive until they're transplanted.

It seemd fast for me! Thanks a lot. But I wanted to get them transplanted today, until I woke up and seen that. Im afraid Ill stress them too much. As for lihhts, I got a 400W HPS Hortilux and then a 24'' Strip of Flour I added for the blues and to take better pics. And the last time I watered was Friday. Except yesterday. I mixed the Roots Organic in my water and gave like 3 oz each. For the bacteria and such for the roots. Anymore info is valuable. :thanks:

it looks like she is sleeping to me... they do that, if you watch a time lapse video, you will see that the leaves drop and rise as the day goes on... this is them going to sleep and waking up to the sun.

Back
Top Bottom