Mikey's 1st Grow- Indoor Soil Blueberry x AK47 Super Skunk x Orange Krush 2012

it looks like she is sleeping to me... they do that, if you watch a time lapse video, you will see that the leaves drop and rise as the day goes on... this is them going to sleep and waking up to the sun.

:peacetwo:

Been up since 830am and still lookin like this. Sorry to keep asking, but any other ideas? And should I just go ahead and transplant the 2 Strawberry Cough into 1 gals? They have been in the cups for 30 days. And in Grodan cube 2 weeks before that.

So here is some pics to make me fee better! Bong hits of GDP really eases a lot of different pain. Let me know if anyone has any advise on my above problem. Thanks

gr3-4.jpg

bong37.jpg

Heres some pic of the problem. I just got a ride and got a pH test and its 6.5

I hate to say this...but I haven't pH'd my water in about a year... I stopped after DocBud finally convinced me that a properly constructed soil mix is itself a power pH buffer...that's without organics. If you have a healthy microherd they will take care of the pH themselves. But you're perfect anyway.

This one almost looks overwatered to me. Do you know what he used for soil? Our plants like a well draining soil...who knows what they are in now?

The clones do look a little strange, but these are incredibly resilient plants, and they look healthy enough. I think I'd get them into a bigger pot with some better soil.

Excessive humidity will cause that also... What's your humidity like in there?

:Namaste:

What up Mikey. Since ur new ill say this from my exp. I feel u have ur og18 way too mich nites from page one of what I read 5ml is too much this soon. Hit her with 2.5ml and feed water water feed water water,,,etc. Also make sure ur Ph going in is always spot on. Dnt worry about the soils Ph or runoff Ph,itll only drive u nuts! The plant will tell u whats goin on n youll learn this through experience as I did. Shes drooping cuz its either overwatered n needs a dry period to let the roots breath or its to hot n humid. How far away is ur light from the tops???? Also I feel u jave too many plants under thatt 400w. I run about 9 or 10 under my 1000w in a 4'11” x 4'11” x 7'tall tent. Just my humble opinon.
Whats ur lights on temp.n humidity? N remember to keep it simple n dnt overdo or overthink anything. Cannabis is a forgiving plant :)

What up Mikey. Since ur new ill say this from my exp. I feel u have ur og18 way too mich nites from page one of what I read 5ml is too much this soon. Hit her with 2.5ml and feed water water feed water water,,,etc. Also make sure ur Ph going in is always spot on. Dnt worry about the soils Ph or runoff Ph,itll only drive u nuts! The plant will tell u whats goin on n youll learn this through experience as I did. Shes drooping cuz its either overwatered n needs a dry period to let the roots breath or its to hot n humid. How far away is ur light from the tops???? Also I feel u jave too many plants under thatt 400w. I run about 9 or 10 under my 1000w in a 4'11" x 4'11" x 7'tall tent. Just my humble opinon.
Whats ur lights on temp.n humidity? N remember to keep it simple n dnt overdo or overthink anything. Cannabis is a forgiving plant :)

Thats pretty much what I was concluding, about plant number and whats wrong with them (overwater AND nutes) The 2 SC, i fed 6 oz of nute solution yesterday and burned em up a lil bit. So today im goin to transplant them, and put em in some black gold to level everything out. Those poor things have been in the cups for over a month and need some room. But as far as number of plants, I figure ill only have 6 bc of males + my various clones. And I asked my landlord yesterday if I can grow some herbs outside, and she said yes. Now my landlord is one of those sterotypical chinese woman landlord that are always up ur ass and cant communicate too well except about money. I never specified what herbs, but Im rolling the dice, what the hell. Myself and my fiance both have our cards so Im keeping it legal. For now lol. So that said, my buddy is giving me 2 Lemon Skunk clones in a bout an hour bc he wont be able to grow them out bc the ones he has now are too big. And hes got a damn good amount of room. So Im thinking def throw them outside. Enough ramble, I just smoked bong rips of sum Blueberry. O btw, temp is 86 and unknown rH and my lights are 26'' above canopy of clones.

Hi, what's up mikey420, how are you doing bro? Bong rips are always good aren't they!!! About the landlord thing it's hard to know how they react, until they actually react. I would suggest finding out more about how they feel about medical cannabis somehow. Of course just my suggestion, and they only reason why I bring it up is because I'd hate to see them evict you for it :whoa:

I feel as soon as you transplant those clones you should see a huge bounce back! What size pots do you plan on transplanting to?

Take it easy brutha!

LT

Hi, what's up mikey420, how are you doing bro? Bong rips are always good aren't they!!! About the landlord thing it's hard to know how they react, until they actually react. I would suggest finding out more about how they feel about medical cannabis somehow. Of course just my suggestion, and they only reason why I bring it up is because I'd hate to see them evict you for it :whoa:

I feel as soon as you transplant those clones you should see a huge bounce back! What size pots do you plan on transplanting to?

Take it easy brutha!

LT

Yea, one of my the guys that live in my complex, seen me transplanting the clone today and already asked to see my card. But its all good. Anyways, they are still half way droopy but im sure will bounce back. zu decided on final nute solution... Botanicares Pro Grow/ Bloom Organic Soil Formula, Atami B'cuzz Grow/ Bloom (Organic), FloraNectar Sweetener (Subin Blackstrap Molasses soon) and Roots Organic Oregonism XL (Organic). I will be making Poops Teas and so forth in future. Is there Anything else I need? Thanks in advance :morenutes: :yummy:

Yeah a PPM pin ;) Seriously though I would suggest going half recommend feeding per the manufacture if I were you brastafarian.. Get a 2nd opinion on that, or cross reference if you want of course :)

You're doing just fine, keep it up!

LT

Yeah a PPM pin ;) Seriously though I would suggest going half recommend feeding per the manufacture if I were you brastafarian.. Get a 2nd opinion on that, or cross reference if you want of course :)

You're doing just fine, keep it up!

LT

A ppm pin, even though Im using soil? Im probally wrong, but I didnt think it was a big deal since my medium. And I agree completely witht the 1/2 feedings. I was even thinking, maybe like a quarter dose since my soil is nute rich to begin with. Good lookin out! :thanks:

Also, what is the shortest amount of time I can put my seedlings into flower? Do I have to wait till they show sex? Thanks in advance. Pic coming soon. Oh, and another thing... one of my SC clones has sap coming out from the first node, where a leaf was taken (almost a month ago). Anything to worry about?

You won't be able to get them to flower until they are sexually mature... You could put them under 12/12 now and they would just veg until they're mature. You'll know they're ready when the nodes start alternating. If you look now, the nodes are going to be symmetrical. Aston just put up a pic showing that somewhere...like yesterday... I'll have to see if I can find it.

looking good mikey. I don't know if others have said this but transplant the ones in solo cups into larger pots and let the soil dry out more between waterings. Also, Under fertilizing during early growth is always better than over fertilizing.

Quick update: Watered all plant today until runoff came out. They were starting to curl and dry out since I waited 4 days for any food or water. I had overwatered them and waited this long to dry soil and encourage healthy root growth. No more sap and the Strawberry Cough Clones bottom 22 leaves on each clone are still sagging. But I am hoping they perk up by tomorrow after lights on. So Im trying to figure something out quick so I can have a veg area for strictly clones and so i can start a SOG. So until next time folks. :morenutes: :Namaste:

So today m space got up to 99 degrees f!! How bad is this and what are good cheap ways to get it cooler in a closet? Also, got almost way to much medicine today... but here is a sample from one of my favorite coops!! Raz.... Ive never seen or herd of, but many large joints, steamrollers and bongs going around and I loved everything about it. Smell, flavor and effect. Super fruity with the perfect cure. A vibrant green with dark lavender hues. Great for chronic pain, but I was still able to drive and be alert. 9.25/10* :bravo: :thumb:

RAZ.JPG

So today m space got up to 99 degrees f!! How bad is this and what are good cheap ways to get it cooler in a closet?

Probably not that bad if it's not a regular occurrence and the plant looks okay. Temps that high will stop growth, and the plant may cup or roll it's leaves on the edges in an effort to slow down transpiration. If you didn't damage any leaf tissue (the ones closest to your light would show damage first) you'll probably be okay...this time. But unless you get your environment under control you are asking for problems.

Only way I know to cool an area is either more ventilation or A/C...cost is going to depend on what you would have to do to add either of those. I don't think a swamp cooler would work for those temps.

Portable AC unit? Less then a Hundo at target atm I believe

Probably not that bad if it's not a regular occurrence and the plant looks okay. Temps that high will stop growth, and the plant may cup or roll it's leaves on the edges in an effort to slow down transpiration. If you didn't damage any leaf tissue (the ones closest to your light would show damage first) you'll probably be okay...this time. But unless you get your environment under control you are asking for problems.

Only way I know to cool an area is either more ventilation or A/C...cost is going to depend on what you would have to do to add either of those. I don't think a swamp cooler would work for those temps.

Hi Mikey,

Cool that closet down my friend. 99* is too hot for your girls. It'll be a learning process but stick with it.

May all your buds be dense.

:thumb:

Thanks everyone! I did manage to get the temps down. Cheap too. I have access to my attic through my closet. So I lifted the wood out of the top of my closet and put a silk screen over the opening to let the hot air dump up there. I know this wont work when it gets warmer. But I just need to buy some time until I can get a good fan and run an exhaust dumping in the attic.

A ppm pin, even though Im using soil? Im probally wrong, but I didnt think it was a big deal since my medium.

Well you can actually PPM your water before you use it on your plants. I usually run 700-1000 PPM during mature stages of veg/flower. So the PPM pin does help me make sure I'm giving my girls enough nutes and/or not too much.

I did manage to get the temps down. Cheap too. I have access to my attic through my closet. So I lifted the wood out of the top of my closet and put a silk screen over the opening to let the hot air dump up there. I know this wont work when it gets warmer. But I just need to buy some time until I can get a good fan and run an exhaust dumping in the attic.

There you go, that's a good idea. I vent into my attic as well, and it really helps keep the temps down in my room! You should grab like a dryer sheet and hold it up to your screen to see if there is some flow from your room into the attic. Just something I probably would do to see if its working, but your temps dropping might be a pretty good sign as well.. lol :tokin: What did your temps drop down to once you started venting into the attic?

Peace

LT

Back
Top Bottom