Soil or Hydro? Soil

If soil... what is in your mix? Fox Farm Ocean Forest straight out of the bag

If soil... What size pot? 2 gallons

Size of light? 1000 watt lumatek mh/hps

Is it aircooled? yes, 450 cfm inline fan

Temp of Room/cab? 73 - 80 degrees Fahrenheit

RH of Room/cab? 30-50 %

PH of media or res? 6.8 - 7.0

Any Pests ? No, I use Azamax as a foliar preventative in veg, then one soil drench during flower... (its all natural organic why not? I never see any bugs in grow room)

How often are you watering? Once a week

Type and strength of ferts used? None yet, I will be using Flora Nova, Flora blend, B-52, Big Bud

I ordered the seeds a few months ago, I planted 6 seeds and got 3 females and 3 males. One of the females auto flowered on me under 24/7 light its entire life. I thought this was strange, if I was a breeder I would have saved her because of the non Ruderalis auto flowering trait.. This isnt the first time Ive heard of this strain having an auto flowering pheno...

I grew the female seeds big enough to take clones and I have 6 of one mom and 6 of the second mom in the grow room, plus my best clone from each mother for a future bonsai mom...

The pics below are in order of 1st future mom, 2nd future mom, my SR-71 Purple Kush bonsai, and my current grow room at 1 week in veg from clone.

Enjou :cool

mom12.jpg

mom22.jpg

mom32.jpg

grow37.jpg

Sorry Im not taking very good pics today, heres another attempt lol... maybe this shows whats going on in there..

grow38.jpg

plant128.jpg

plant229.jpg

Heres an update...

Plants are starting to grow fast but i do have a couple of runts in the tent.. I fed them some kelp, b vitamins and very light nute mix today.

So far so good....

grow39.jpg

plant132.jpg

plant232.jpg

plant321.jpg

plant417.jpg

Ok sorry for such a long period between updates.. They are doing construction in my neighborhood and I dont have internet right now..

My plants are 3 weeks into flower right now, they are doing great and it looks like Im going to have a really good harvest in 7 weeks

well heres the pics...

grow39.jpg

grow112.jpg

plant70.jpg

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom