Mittens First Grow Ever: Cheese Auto Fem, Nevilles Haze, June 2017

Mittens420

Hi all

So this is my first grow ever! I have previosly "helped" other people before, but I decided I wanted to try my hand at growing my own meds.

As I said in the title I am pretty much a complete newb at growing so any help along the way would be helpful.

This is a picture of my current set up now
IMG_296514.JPG

I want to add another tent soon as my house mate also grows and his tent will get crowded quickly

So I began germinating 1 Cheeae Auto Femanized seed and 2 Neville haze seeds. 1 of the haze seeds lost during transplant and the other not long after, leaving just the one cheese plant.

Here is a few pics of my little baby, it was first placed in soil may 20th, this is as the plant is today June 14th.

IMG_296315.JPG

IMG_296414.JPG

I feel like she is growing very slow but being newbie I'm not to sure. Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks!!

A quick update from this morning. I noticed some yellowing on the tips of some of the leaves, at first I thought it may be light burn since I just moved some of my house mates plants around so that the cheese may get more light. Then I noticed all the leaves on the top of the plant were fine the yellowing was starting from the bottom of the plant making me think lack of nutrients. So far all she has been getting is water, maybe it is time to start feeding her. Would anyone agree or have a different solution?

Not sure how well you can see in the picture but this is the yellowing that I am seeing

IMG_296617.JPG

So she received her first neuts yesterday. Seems to be responding nicely some new leaves appearing look nice, healthy and green I gave her fox farm big bloom 1/4 recommended strength, planning on adding move over the next few weeks (not sure if I should just have gone full strength to start)

IMG_298218.JPG

IMG_298312.JPG

More to come soon! Going to trying to pop the last Neville haze seed in the next week or so, hopefully get to try and grow one of them.

Also not sure when to start to think about topping these any help would be great

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom